TNA I shake my head at you

MrJibbles

pacmantna.gif
Legal troublesAs of July 2007, Jones has been arrested five times and questioned by police eleven times since he was drafted by the Titans in 2005. Many NFL commentators are quick to point out that Jones has more arrests than interceptions since being in the NFL.[9] Nearly all of his troubles happen at night/strip clubs. * On July 13, 2005 Jones was arrested on charges of assault and felony vandalism stemming from a nightclub altercation. * On September 5, 2005 Jones was a guest at the annual Nashville Sports Council Kickoff Luncheon. After a loud verbal tantrum when he was told to wait in line for his vehicle later that evening, Jones was counseled by the police. He also refused to pay for any valet services used that evening. * In October 2005, in a petition filed by the State of West Virginia, it was alleged that Jones had not made regular and sufficient contact with his probation officer and that he did not report his July arrest in Nashville in a timely fashion. The court ordered the probation extended for a period of 90 days, although the state requested it to be extended one year. * On August 25, 2006, Jones was arrested in Murfreesboro, Tennessee for disorderly conduct and public intoxication after claiming that a woman stole his wallet. She claimed that she did not steal anything and Jones spat on her. Police officers said they ordered Jones to leave several times, but he refused, continuing to shout profanities at the woman. A judge granted him six months probation on the conditions that he stays out of further trouble and away from the nightclub.[10] * On October 26, 2006. Jones was cited for misdemeanor assault for allegedly spitting in the face of a female student from Tennessee State University during a private party at Club Mystic, a Nashville nightclub. He was suspended by the Titans for one game and was scheduled to be booked on the charge on November 17, 2006. * On the morning of February 19, 2007 during the 2007 NBA All-Star Game weekend in Las Vegas, Jones is alleged to have been involved in an altercation with an exotic dancer at a local strip club. Cornelius Haynes Jr., better known as the rapper Nelly, and Jones patronized the club on the evening in question. Haynes began to shower the stage with hundreds of one-dollar bills, an act known as "making it rain". Jones then joined Haynes by throwing his own money for "visual effect". Club promoter Chris Mitchell then directed his dancers to collect the money. According to the club's co-owner, Jones become enraged when one of the dancers began taking the money without his permission. He allegedly grabbed her by her hair and slammed her head on the stage. A security guard intervened and scuffled with members of Jones' entourage of half a dozen people. Jones then allegedly threatened the guard's life.[11] During this time Mitchell and a male associate left the club with a garbage bag filled with $81,020 of Jones' money and two Breitling watches, which police later recovered.[12] After club patrons exited following the original confrontation, the club owner says a person in Jones' entourage returned with a gun and fired into a crowd, hitting three people, including the security guard involved in the earlier skirmish. The guard was shot twice, and one of the people hit, former professional wrestler Tommy Urbanski, was paralyzed from the waist down. Jones maintains that he did not know the shooter, although the club's owner insists that Jones did. On March 26, 2007 the Las Vegas Police recommended to the city's district attorney that Jones be charged with one count of felony coercion and also a misdemeanor count of battery and a misdemeanor count of threat to life.[13] * More trouble followed Jones after the altercation, when drug dealer Darryl Moore reported to the police after being busted during a deal about his phone conversations with Jones. "We gotta slow down, man. We gotta get him focused on football, man. He's focused on too much other sh*t," Moore is alleged to have said. Wiretapped phone conversations between Moore and his friends revealed Moore talking about how Jones bet on college games to earn quick money. "You know, I was talkin' to him the other day about smokin', and he was like 'man, if I didn't smoke I couldn't take all the stress that I'm dealing with right now,'" Moore said.[14] * Jones also is set to appear in a Fayetteville, Georgia court in 2007 for his February 2006 incident on subpoenas for felony and misdemeanor obstruction of justice charges for an incident outside a home. The charges of marijuana in the same state were dismissed.[15] * Jones has not been connected to the Moore drug arrests or convicted for the Vegas stripper incident. But Titans management have said they will talk to Jones about his future with the Titans, and that there is always a possibility of letting him go. The NFL has issued an investigation into the situation, which is looking into setting up stricter penalties for off-field conduct.[16] * On April 3, 2007 Jones met with NFL commissioner Roger Goodell to discuss his future and the future of fellow-former West Virginia Mountaineer and Cincinnati Bengals' receiver Chris Henry. * On April 10, 2007 the NFL announced that Jones would be suspended for the entire 2007 season, a suspension not assessed a player in 44 years (for reasons other than substance abuse) since Paul Hornung and Alex Karras were each suspended for one season for gambling. This suspension also stated that Jones will not receive pay during this suspension and that it is subject to additional review after the tenth regular season game, pending disposition of pending charges. In anticipation, Nick Harper was signed as an unrestricted free agent. What effect the suspension will have on the salary cap is not yet known, although the Titans could seek repayment of the approximately $1.9 million in signing bonus money due Jones in 2007. The suspension carries no guarantee of reinstatement after it has been completed. * On April 14, 2007, Jones announced that he would appeal the suspension set by Goodell.[17] However, since Goodell also hears appeals, the chances of winning any reduction in the suspension are extremely slim. * On May 7, 2007, Jones was stopped at 12:45 a.m. on Interstate 65 heading into downtown after an officer clocked him on radar at 79 mph in a 55 mph zone. Jones was driving his red 2004 Cadillac XLT he bought at police auction last fall. Police seized the Cadillac last spring in a drug bust. The car was not registered to Jones then, but he told a local TV reporter he had loaned the Cadillac to someone for a music video. Police called the man who had the car the main target of their investigation. * June 12, 2007, Jones drops his appeal to the season-long suspension.[18] * On June 18, 2007 Jones was sought by police for questioning after a shooting at an Atlanta strip club allegedly involving members of his entourage. According to police at the scene, Jones was not present during the shooting, and is not being charged.[19] * On June 20, 2007, the Las Vegas Police and Clark County District Attorney's office announced that Jones will face two felony charges stemming from the strip club melee that occurred on February 19, 2007.[20] * On June 25, 2007, a bouncer at the Las Vegas strip club sued Jones, claiming that he shot him and had bitten his left ankle.[21]
He is nothing but trouble, still hangs with the wrong people. biggrin.gif

Troubled NFL Cornerback Adam âPacmanâ Jones of the Tennessee Titans sat down with NBCSports.com to talk about his decision on signing with Total Nonstop Action Wrestling during his season-long suspension from the National Football League. Below are some highlights:Jonesâ On His Goals Within TNA: "Win the TNA World Tag Team Championship. I want to prove that I am the greatest team-sport athlete. I really want to show that Iâm a team player."Worries About Getting Hurt: "There are a lot of things that I do [where] I can get hurt. I ride my four-wheeler every day, and riding my jet skis. If you go in there and think youâre going to get hurt, you will get hurt. Iâm not even going to think about that. Sure, thereâs injury-potential, but thereâs injury-potential doing anything."Regarding The Response Of The Tennessee Titans: "They donât really know what goes on in wrestling; they just see it on TV. Iâm sure they are scared but Iâll be alright. What I choose to do with my time is up to me."Jones On Whether Or Not Working For TNA Will Hurt Him In The NFL: "No. I think that Iâm doing something. Iâm not just sitting around doing nothing and getting into trouble. Believe it or not wrestling is a team sport, you have to trust and be trusted by other people in that ring to not only put on a show but not get hurt doing it. I think getting out there and doing something and being committed to it can only help my return to the NFL. Plus, the training for this will definitely keep me in shape. I had no idea how hard those guys train."

• 2 weeks later...