Anyone Want A Curry?

Murry Da Curry Monster

Hello People, Re-opening my curry or sir lanken take away whatever you would like to call it in Ealing!The Re-opening cause i got fined big sir lanken dollar for rat and cockroach infestation!Very nice food though, nice chicken curry £2.50 with chips no rice!!Want a good review of my shop come check my website: http://www.ealing.gov.uk/press_releases/20...2007/pr905.htmlVery good review! You may have eaten her before if you have! I give you 10% discount if you big up my shop homies!Got bootleg DVD's aswell, transformers sir lanken subtitles and sir lanken nanny's with big booty'sRegards Murry Da Curry!

LMAO AT THE LINKFilthy Sri Lankan takeaway dished £5,600 penalty (PR 905)A dirty and rat-infested take away in Perivale has been slapped with a £3,000 fine and ordered to pay £2,600 court costs after failing to heed the warnings of Ealing Council’s environmental health team.

Dont make fun of my establishment if you dont want to eat there then fair enough dont make a mochery of my hard work my son who big on this site told me this was a good site to start expanding the business but if you want to make fun of it, go and eat at a sh*t place like a burger king or something!Plus at the moment we cant hold 12 people we only have 8 seats! but there no chicken tandori at the moment so you cant have that! if u interested give me a message good discountplus there a metal detector at the door no guns or knifes only knifes to eat nice dish!