Sign in to follow this  
Guest Watch My sig

Ireland sign scotish player

Guest Watch My sig

The Premier League newcomers have splashed out £9million to bring the Scotland international to the Stadium of Light.The sum is the largest paid by a British club for a goalkeeper and also eclipses the fee The Black Cats spent on Tore Andre Flo five years ago.Gordon has been a long-time target for Roy Keane, although the Sunderland manager recently claimed a deal was 'dead in the water'.Villa interestThe Black Cats had been unable to agree a fee with Hearts and Keane appeared ready to look elsewhere.However, in recent days, Keane has revived his interest in the keeper and has now fended off interest from Aston Villa to recruit Gordon.Villa were also reportedly due to hold talks with the 24-year-old, who was left out of Hearts' side for Monday's Edinburgh derby with Hibernian.Gordon has passed a medical on Wearside to become Keane's latest signing of the summer.

Sunderland have clinched a record-breaking deal for Hearts goalkeeper Craig Gordon, according to Sky Sports News. The Premier League newcomers have splashed out £9million to bring the Scotland international to the Stadium of Light. The sum is the largest paid by a British club for a goalkeeper and also eclipses the fee The Black Cats spent on Tore Andre Flo five years ago. Gordon has been a long-time target for Roy Keane, although the Sunderland manager recently claimed a deal was 'dead in the water'. Villa interestThe Black Cats had been unable to agree a fee with Hearts and Keane appeared ready to look elsewhere. However, in recent days, Keane has revived his interest in the keeper and has now fended off interest from Aston Villa to recruit Gordon. Villa were also reportedly due to hold talks with the 24-year-old, who was left out of Hearts' side for Monday's Edinburgh derby with Hibernian. Gordon has passed a medical on Wearside to become Keane's latest signing of the summer.

Hearts done alot. Surely there would of been a keeper of the same ability at a cheaper price. Good on Sunderland though, they are having a real go at the Premiership this time. Some of the signings are a bit iffy mind you.

Goes to Arsenal for 6m next season
fabianski>>>>>>>>>gordonhaggislmao at 9m for a gk. keane is any clownang tite all users praisin him

probably coulda got carson for cheaper.

dont know but i wanna want one with the preimer league f*ck that spanish league and only allowed to have 3 fgn I had only played english and italian b4 them guys laughing at me coz i have 9 players who can not play 4 my team some bump flex

the reason why hearts bumped the price up is because its well known that sunderland have a bit money to spend if it was united liverpool or chelsea going for him it would've cost them even more