Sign in to follow this  
Bruno Di Gradi

Channel 4

A program about a woman with learning difficulties *being disabled** and if she should be able 2 have sex.**its not real but supposidly based ona true story**

Guest Durrty Boi

*he says, with his trousers round his ankles*no homes

I was on the phone and looked up to see a demented girl and a guy with down syndrome snogging each other's faces off. Then she took off her top.I'm now watching the Bond film on ITV.

I bet there's guys watching this show & wanking.Disclaimer: I am not watching this show, I've just read the topic. I am having a wank, but it's completely unrelated.

I was on the phone and looked up to see a demented girl and a guy with down syndrome snogging each other's faces off. Then she took off her top.I'm now watching the Bond film on ITV.
*switches to channel 4*

Guest Watch My sig

whats this hype i just see one retard slap a woman

US marshalls is on r u mad biggrin.gif
film is big.what the f*ck has happened to wesley though, man has disappeared off the scene.

another snipes classic starting now why have sky movies f*cked up everything some swag movie about a killer video game keeps coming on everyday

another snipes classic starting now why have sky movies f*cked up everything some swag movie about a killer video game keeps coming on everyday
lol i know wot filmd ur talkin about hhahahahai dont have sky any more biggrin.gif