Mindfuck.

Superstition

Think you're important...?

If you look carefully at the NASA photo below, you will see a little white dot. This minute speck is Earth seen from the Voyager 1 spacecraft as it exits the solar system, nearly 4 billion miles away. The photo was taken back in 1990.6bazwk1.jpgLook again at that dot. Thatâs here. Thatâs home. Thatâs us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every âsuperstar,â every âsupreme leader,â every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived thereâon a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam.

infite space is what i cnt get my head around
think of that but the oposite, like infinite small, there is no absolute matter, every particle breaks down into smaller layers untill it reachs a state of random electrons that keep vanashing and appearing, whose behaviour is unpredictable

Would be so sick going to those high school reunion things...Joey - Yo fam, yeah I'm working as an electrician. Getting nearly 5k a month, it's setting me up nicely. About to finish paying the mortgage on the house, going to rent it out and move to Spain soon. What you doing these days bruv?Hugo - Yeah, I'm an Astronaut still...*Silence & Smugness*

Would be so sick going to those high school reunion things...Joey - Yo fam, yeah I'm working as an electrician. Getting nearly 5k a month, it's setting me up nicely. About to finish paying the mortgage on the house, going to rent it out and move to Spain soon. What you doing these days bruv?Hugo - Yeah, I'm an Astronaut still...*Silence & Smugness*
Would be even better if you said "A astronaut" instead of "An astronaut" & called him "blad".That would be hilarious.