will Arsenal sign any new players

Guest Arsenal 4 life

I would love it if we got Drenthe, he's young with a lot of ability and a good attitude. Within a couple of seasons with us he would be world class, he would fit into our play perfectly because he has everything Wenger looks for; technique, passing ability, pace and versatility for instance, he would also offer variation on the wings as he can beat his man and whip good crosses in. He's also a good corner and free kick taker.This won't actually happen though as he's apparently signed a new contract with Feyenoord unfortunately.

Guest Arsenal 4 life

the one and only person arsenal need to get and could get is MARTINS this is the best winger [not including cristiano ronaldo] in the premiership

I would love it if we got Drenthe, he's young with a lot of ability and a good attitude. Within a couple of seasons with us he would be world class, he would fit into our play perfectly because he has everything Wenger looks for; technique, passing ability, pace and versatility for instance, he would also offer variation on the wings as he can beat his man and whip good crosses in. He's also a good corner and free kick taker.This won't actually happen though as he's apparently signed a new contract with Feyenoord unfortunately.
All that then the last sentance biggrin.gif I think we'll make one late signing

Guest Watch My sig
Royston Drenthe is ready to take Feyenoord to the court of arbitration to secure himself a move to Real Madrid.Reports emanating from Holland claim the Dutch Under 21 international has enlisted the help of lawyer Harro Knijff to try and win a move to Real.Real are leading the chase to sign the exciting winger with Chelsea and Barcelona also credited with an interest in Drenthe.
Dream on guys hes way too good for you

Guest Arsenal 4 life
the one and only person arsenal need to get and could get is MARTINS this is the best winger [not including cristiano ronaldo] in the premiership
Martins is a fully fledged striker mate.
he can play wing

Arsène Wenger has not ruled out dipping into the transfer market once more before the window closes at the end of August.So far the Arsenal manager has brought in Eduardo, Bacary Sagna and Lukasz Fabianksi. Meanwhile he has allowed Thierry Henry, Freddie Ljungberg and Mart Poom to go.At his pre-match press conference on Friday, Wenger appeared relaxed about the strength of the squad but confirmed there are definitely funds available if required.âI always look at my team and what we need to be strong,â he said. âAnd I feel we are strong, I donât feel we need more.âBut we are always listening. If something comes up we have the funds to do it, but we donât have a special need.âWenger is renowned for his value-spotting in the transfer market and he was questioned whether his reluctance for further purchases was based on the large sums forked out this summer.âIt is down to everybody to pay the amount of money they want to pay,â he replied. âWhat is happening at the moment is that 80 per cent of the money spent in the world is being spent in England. The prices have gone up.âI donât go into crazy markets. But they might go down again. The amount of top class players available is not necessarily linked with the money available.â
he shud sign luque. 4m wud do it. sick striker or winger