Paul McCartney

Superstition

I remember when michael jackson took him for a dunce.When they was doing collabs together they was all good........then michael bought all the rights to some of the beatles choons and told paul McCartney "its just bizznizz" lol
Yeah I remember that still, it was Paul that schooled him too. They FELL out big time over it.I think he had something to do with EMI making MJ sell some of the rights to the Beatles catalogue as part of his album deal a for years back.

I remember when michael jackson took him for a dunce.When they was doing collabs together they was all good........then michael bought all the rights to some of the beatles choons and told paul McCartney "its just bizznizz" lol
i still laugh at paul McCartney coz of thathe got caught slippinghow can u tell man about publishing and expect him to stay away from what u want

The tune ain't that bad man, come on
Nah, really now. How are you gonna go from Let It Be, Hey Jude, Eleanor Rigby, When Im 64, Get Back, etc.... toEverybody's gonna dance tonightEverybody gonna feel alrightEverybody gonna dance around tonightEverybody gonna jump and shoutEverybody gonna sing it outEverybody gonna dance around tonightEverybody gonna dance tonightEverybody gonna feel alrightEverybody gonna dance around tonight Everybody gonna dance around tonightEverybody's gonna feel alright tonight4l5tz61.jpgHis wife actually leaving him at 64 musta really shitted on his mentals after singing about it all these years.Libertine your endorsing the album is somewhat reassuring, I had planned to give it a miss but I'll check it out now.