Sign in to follow this  
Benicio del Toney

For 1 lucky Gooner

yeah a saw s igned joe cole shirt on his fan site going for £110 so that must be worth more

I seen a signed Anthony Gardner match shirt on ebay going for £200.Starting price though.£150 tops for this.

Jus thought of a sick hustle buy a football shirt and sign it with bare differnt signatures, dunno how well it would work cus its pretty bait but it will most probably go for more than the shirt cost

I got a signed shirt, fully legit. It's from when we let Vieira go, his signed it right in the centre of the O2.You could get around £350-£500.

NOWADAYS SIGNED MERCHANDISE IS BEING SOLD WITH SNAPS OF THEM SIGNING THE ACTUAL ITEM FOR AUTHENTICITY PURPOSES.IF YOU CANT PROVE THEY ARE REAL SIGNATURES DOUBT YOU'LL GET OVER A BILL IF YOU HAVE SURELY U CAN CMOMAND £300 MINIMUM.

I don't know why plp pay that kinda dough for signitures, especially when you see half these players getting drunk in Embassy club. The other day I was standing next to Heskey outside a club watching some girl get champagne poured over her head, footballers ain't superstars (except Beckham)

I got a signed shirt, fully legit. It's from when we let Vieira go, his signed it right in the centre of the O2.You could get around £350-£500.
This is what im thinking, Ebays loose now but I could find a buyer on an Arsenal forum im sure.But since you got 1 already Stat im gona give this to Ryan for being the 1st to answer.Ryan = 1 lucky Gooner

got a zidane signed real madrid shirt when i went on holiday to spain a few years back. saw the real madrid team in the airport nad was wearing a madrid shirt so i got luck that day...