fao: budding lawyers

Carpe_Deum

Guest Black Tom
What about lawyers that defended Ian Huntley, they blatantly knew he was guilty but still had to fen it
you dont knwo what they know or knew, nor do you knwo what johnny cochran knew. if YOU knew what woudl u do...dont assume someone else knew.
They were guilty nothing to defend or jazz or pretty up

What about lawyers that defended Ian Huntley, they blatantly knew he was guilty but still had to fen it
you dont knwo what they know or knew, nor do you knwo what johnny cochran knew. if YOU knew what woudl u do...dont assume someone else knew.
not sure bout the ian huntley case, was he pleading guilty or not guilty of MURDER but rather manslaughter as he claimed he didnt mean to kill them? and as for OJ... "if the glove doesnt fit, you must acquit" the glove didnt fit

not sure bout the ian huntley case, was he pleading guilty or not guilty of MURDER but rather manslaughter as he claimed he didnt mean to kill them? and as for OJ... "if the glove doesnt fit, you must acquit" the glove didnt fit
Technically if ur client tells you something which basicallys means he's guilty , you cant then go defend him as not guilty. Most most solictors will just say dont tell me themthings and get on with defneding it pretend they didt here it. Thats why i couldnt be a lawyer allow defending peados that u blaitently KNOW did it and get them off on sum technicallity

yeah the guy is sick i swearwho remebers when the verdict was live on tv on itv I was jumping around the roomthen a few years later he done an interveiw with richard and judy and they were trying it man is innocentbut he is f*ckrys for selling his daughter in roots

Guest Black Tom
i remember that day it was the start of usa 94 germany were play south korea and all what people were talking bout was the chase
Ahh the good ol days, I was 13 then