Sign in to follow this  
Guest Black Tom

0121 Tees

Saying that...Time to get them ViP2 T SHIRT poppin man. The design was done since last year... biggrin.gifFaZe get at me if you see this.. Will be home in a bitz

Guest Black Tom
i swear lauren mason is from east london though.......what is she doing the dumb pleb.
Exposure she said, shes from Woodford

Guest StabiloBossman

f*ck the Birminham Shitters wens the Vip2 Tees Cumin Ill Rock One If I Was Moderator or had a higher role than jst a member id get a tink Vip2 Sticker For the side of my van Would Look Sick

Guest StabiloBossman

Any one seen smashers Back in the Day ones Dont fink there his but sum girl was rockin one and it looked bigggg

boy better know Ts yeh thats my tingI gotta black one of these with white writingWhite wanna these with black writingat my house u can have this oen if u coem bk to the hotelLethal said hes got ts aswellTold him shut ya muth they wont sellcant school man about T shirt PsErm Every1 is on this clothes designing thing now

oh the grime singer thing certain guys in the bits know her I aint got a bad word to say about herl_1485dd7d6f0fd730e8bfd8db3b243ad8.jpg

Guest Black Tom

Yeah she is safe, if she gets big im selling a story thoughJoke

If the VIP tees look big I will rock one but only because nobody will know that it's really an internet forum.

i will rock a vip2 tee! if the design is sick.

i will rock a vip2 tee! if the design is sick. & they are not handed out to every tom, d*ck and shaquisha