WTF!!!

Mr Q

AHAHAHAHAHHAI KNO ITS DEEP BUT U DONT KNO HOW HARD I WAS CREASIN I THOUGHT MY HEART WAS GONNA COME OUT MY MOUTHSHES LIKE A HUMAN ANOREXIC HORSE...THAT IS VERY VERY f*ckED.TAP DANCIN AND sh*t looooooooooooool dat would be da sound if u hit her bones with a stick.SHE LOOKS LIKE A COLD HEARTED ASSASSIN WITH THE LOOK ON HER FACE WALKING LIKE TERMINATOR.SHE SHOULD BECOME THE NEW PLAIN FACE GENERAL.But ona serious note now.......that is very f*cked.Edit - just looked on the youtube page.....its some sort of transvestite.......but seriously its sickening to watch..wtf is wrong with it.

Guest MessyGyal

eurgh i thought t was a woman its a crippled man

Baima reveals himself to be someone that has gone through a whole lot of hardship and turmoil. From showing the scars he has on his back from the steel rod that was inserted by doctors that ended up crippling him to emotionally revealing that he has been sexually molested in foster homes and raped by a group of guys in a van, I started to understand why he created other personalities for himself