Sign in to follow this  
Guest bj penn

My Tips For Brighton 2:30 - 4pm

Guest bj penn

2:30 Brighton Xaarawise @ 10/1 Betfair3:00 Brighton Moon Valley @ 11/2 Betfair 3:30 Brighton Missie Baileys @ 4/1 Betfair 4:00 Brighton Scarlet Flyer @ 8/1 Betfair

few wks ago i was on the betting thing won bare P but lost it all come end of the wk was pissed

i beg you to gives us all the results so we can actually see how good urs tips are if you get over a 50% success rate i might invest in your insight

i usually take my tips from templegate I was pissed the day he chose 7 winners and i never put on even a quid i could of been 10 grand richer

Guest bj penn

I wouldn't put big money on this tips but there worth a little bit as there 50/50

Xaarawise @ 10/1 BetfairDidn't even finish in the first 5.Watching the next one then will report back on how it ran....

Guest bj penn

15:20 Newcastle PRINCESS KIOTTO @ 13/2Just put £50 on this biggrin.gif ( apache the jockey f*cked that up , too slow out the block and got caught behind the front runners )

Guest bj penn

Apache you watching 3:20 newcastle ?I got £50 on PRINCESS KIOTTO @ 13-2got a big tip of on this , i need this to come in or im finished for the day

Guest bj penn

Fell off in the last few furlongs .Im done for today , wake up and hope i see some results in my favour

what pisses me off there r so many bookies in hackney u can walk out of one £500 quid up u past a next one up the road and can not resist to go in then u lose it all happens every time bloody greed

Guest M12

LOL from the amount of sh*t you chat. who would back you with cash.apparently mexico won the copa america and arsenal are going to win the premiership.