BOY BETTER KNOW AND ARE YOU DUMB T-SHIRTS

Guest Arsenal 4 life

just looked at the price £19 quid, they r having a bubble so jme must be making at least 10- 12 of each teebbkyellowblack.jpgI have a wiley t shirt only wear it to bed think i lost it somewherewileyt.jpgnot this one the xl label version got it for free still one of the guys who had a studio at my old work place gave it to me and some wiley stickersI would wear a bingo beats tee plus its only a tennerbingot.jpglow bruzas t shirt still, I would feel like a right mug wearing thatBlackgetme.jpg

just looking at the bingo stuff coz i aint brought none of their stuff for time how the hell did there cat number end on 14 and jump to 37 might start buying vinyl again i miss doing thathttp://dubplate.net/Search.aspx?search_ter...ngo&narrow=
15-36 are further down the page.Jammin - Go DJ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>_______________So sick.I need to buy more Bingo stuff cause all the stuff I've got on that label is sick.