These T Shirt Business

Guest StabiloBossman

Guest StabiloBossman

I fink that the site should start a sign up fee of £10 and the members would get a free t shirt and a window Sticker for there whip Existing members should be able to get a T shirt for half the price or according to there contribution of posts and how evver long they have been here they could qualify for a free one Either way it will promote Vip2 Or jst durtty boyy or hoo evers in charge get there arse into gear get the tees done and start sellin dem Ill Buy one And promote Standards

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest StabiloBossman

Toney if u wer doin it Would u do sum next mosaic style like u use on ure others?I fink they should jst have the vip2 logo the blue fing on a black t and ure username on the back If its any thing different the site should change its logo to the one goin ahead on the ts

Guest StabiloBossman

I hate the negativity We Need to start sumink My mate djs for Phatbeats Hes got Phatbeats on his back window, rocks the t ,Bigs Up on msnthey have meetings and special nites at clubs vip entry free drinks the lot

Guest Arsenal 4 life
what the hell is wrong with you. you want me to pay £10 to use a forum and THEN buy a vip2 t-shirt which i wouldnt be seen dead in.put down the pipe