Guest StabiloBossman

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest StabiloBossman
I support hustling, but wearing a VIP2 t-shirt is NOT the one.
Thats a straight De-MOD ting right there.. biggrin.gif Mod Position available...Application via me..
Dont understand wat ure sayin Only Mods to rock ts ?

Guest Durrty Boi

who ever gets a ViP2 tattoo gets a free tee and in the next year *if* i make personalised computers, ill give you one for free.if ur not comfortable with the round logo ill personally design you a smaller onesame with if u want it girly etc

Thats a straight De-MOD ting right there.. biggrin.gif Mod Position available...Application via me..
lol did you actually de mod him!!Make me mod!!!!
swiftiemy time fam just like you said :D usher in a new era
Above two users... Can you handle the job though? :D Or am I gonna start 2 see bare topics about..FAO: Blah Blah..."Why have u locked this and why have u suspended blah"

im willing to contribute as much as i cani mean what is there out there that supports our demographic?RWD? LOLNOTHIN
What is our demographic?Who would you include in it?
14-24 male & femaleregular internet & mobile phone userspredominantly people described as 'urban' and 'chav'if i think of these cities as main marketslondonbirminghammancsnottsthen the 'home counties'surreyherfordshirebedfordshirethis is just off the top of my head. but if i put real time into it, i could produce something more detailed

lol did you actually de mod him!!Make me mod!!!!
swiftiemy time fam just like you said :D usher in a new era
Above two users... Can you handle the job though? :D Or am I gonna start 2 see bare topics about..FAO: Blah Blah..."Why have u locked this and why have u suspended blah"
definitely can handle it....i wont go power mad! lol.

Guest Durrty Boi
go on then durrts it better be a decent computer like with mouse and tingwait gimme time to think this thru
all in one unit, no base, so the computer is in the screen.wireless keyboard and mousegloss black finish (if i can get hold of it, think piano black)wireless N (802.11N) has speeds of up to 300mbps so u can network computers better without wireshard drive will be around 160-200gb depending on what i can get my hands onpossibly core 2 duo, if not a 1.5ghz single processorbout 1gb rami can throw in an external dvd writer aswell, unless the person who does it reaaaaaaly needs it on the unitBUTits not a promise mind, just if i get to do it, which im planning to,ill give it away

go on then durrts it better be a decent computer like with mouse and tingwait gimme time to think this thru
all in one unit, no base, so the computer is in the screen.wireless keyboard and mousegloss black finish (if i can get hold of it, think piano black)wireless N (802.11N) has speeds of up to 300mbps so u can network computers better without wireshard drive will be around 160-200gb depending on what i can get my hands onpossibly core 2 duo, if not a 1.5ghz single processorbout 1gb rami can throw in an external dvd writer aswell, unless the person who does it reaaaaaaly needs it on the unitBUTits not a promise mind, just if i get to do it, which im planning to,ill give it away
sounds sick u shud keep it tho or sell it at leastego sold it with the mcflurry to be honest