These T Shirt Business

Guest StabiloBossman

rightafter reading all this i think you are all getting ahead of yourselvesat the moment this is just a forumtheres nothing elsejust a forumtheres really not that much to promotewhen vip becomes more than a forum then its the time to promote and do them tings derep.s swiftie do the right thing

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

nah in addition to durrty giving you the free t-shirt and cpu initi'd just come to take pics make sure the jobs done initthe mcflurry is for the energy losswhat, with the possible blood loss there may bebut hey who needs blood when you got a cup full of milk and sugar

Guest Durrty Boi
go on then durrts it better be a decent computer like with mouse and tingwait gimme time to think this thru
all in one unit, no base, so the computer is in the screen.wireless keyboard and mousegloss black finish (if i can get hold of it, think piano black)wireless N (802.11N) has speeds of up to 300mbps so u can network computers better without wireshard drive will be around 160-200gb depending on what i can get my hands onpossibly core 2 duo, if not a 1.5ghz single processorbout 1gb rami can throw in an external dvd writer aswell, unless the person who does it reaaaaaaly needs it on the unitBUTits not a promise mind, just if i get to do it, which im planning to,ill give it away
sounds sick u shud keep it tho or sell it at leastego sold it with the mcflurry to be honest
ill make a few if possible, but iwont sell them, they'll prob be exclusive lolthey'll also be numbered with a metal plate stating the "serial number" (ill jus make them up as i go along, and, theyll also have either a sticker, or metal plate like thisdesigned_for_windows_xp.gifbut, instead of the windows logo itll have mine and itll say "Designed for *insert name here*, so its all personalised
oh yeah durttyhow is that computer building thing coming alongdid you end up getting your tools and things at a decent price yh
i put that on hold for a hot minute, i was indesicive about the parts and designsimma kick start it again next monthi got most of the tools, n now i know th design and parts imma use

Guest Durrty Boi
nah in addition to durrty giving you the free t-shirt and cpu initi'd just come to take pics make sure the jobs done initthe mcflurry is for the energy losswhat, with the possible blood loss there may bebut hey who needs blood when you got a cup full of milk and sugar
we shud do it like a prizeliek when ppl give out prizes n cups n sh*t they take a pic handing it over and shaking handsthat would be big promotion for the forumwin a computer to browse the forum with

rightafter reading all this i think you are all getting ahead of yourselvesat the moment this is just a forumtheres nothing elsejust a forumtheres really not that much to promotewhen vip becomes more than a forum then its the time to promote and do them tings derep.s swiftie do the right thing
I disagree still.For the forum to become more than a forum it has to have the popularity to take it to the next level.I dont reckon a front page should be done yet unless the amount of users increase, if thats what the plans are for VIP, I dont know.The forum can be promoted, its like the core base of the VIP2 name, the foundation.What RWD failed to realise, always build from the foundation up.

I disagree still.For the forum to become more than a forum it has to have the popularity to take it to the next level.I dont reckon a front page should be done yet unless the amount of users increase, if thats what the plans are for VIP, I dont know.The forum can be promoted, its like the core base of the VIP2 name, the foundation.What RWD failed to realise, always build from the foundation up.
i think a front page or whatever would attract ppl more then a forum

A front page with interviews and sh*t?

A front page with interviews and sh*t?
i dunnowhatever they were planningwhatever it is its gotta offer ppl more than the forum

Guest Durrty Boi
SOMEONE FOCUS ON GETTING THE FULL VERSION OF TOP 3 SELECTED VIDEO FIRST.ADMIN CHECK OUT ONSMASH.COMYOU NEED TO BE THEM OF GRIME.
onsmash is kinda swag doe, user interface wisei recon we can do better

Guest Jack X Supreme
SOMEONE FOCUS ON GETTING THE FULL VERSION OF TOP 3 SELECTED VIDEO FIRST.ADMIN CHECK OUT ONSMASH.COMYOU NEED TO BE THEM OF GRIME.
onsmash is kinda swag doe, user interface wisei recon we can do better
MOST DEFINATELY BUT THEY WAY THEY HAVE PBNJ, DJ FOLK, OS MEDIA PLAYER, MIXTAPE KING GETTING EXCLUSIVES, SHOUT OUT'S, INTERVIEWS MEANS THEY GET BAREEEEEEEE VIEWS.YOU'RE RIGHT ABOUT THE VISUALS THO.