Sign in to follow this  
Guest Black Tom

SOUNDBWOY ENT

Guest Black Tom

iTunes on random and it come up, what happened to them ?Thought they were supposed to "blow"

i swear i was watching big brother the other week and channelle and brian was singing there song

i swear i was watching big brother the other week and channelle and brian was singing there song
thats when u know 10000000% uv made it

Guest StabiloBossman
What cos a couple of normal people are singin there song cos there bored in a house If the queen was singin it then maybe or someone from america not jst 2 dossers in a house

What cos a couple of normal people are singin there song cos there bored in a house If the queen was singin it then maybe or someone from america not jst 2 dossers in a house
went right ova ur head bossman

seen the singer perform in a club with his team....he didnt carry off the look he had on tv in person... all unshaven and sh*t...in fact the whole crew jus blended into the crowd on some no-name flexK-dot.1

Guest Black Tom
seen the singer perform in a club with his team....he didnt carry off the look he had on tv in person... all unshaven and sh*t...in fact the whole crew jus blended into the crowd on some no-name flexK-dot.1
lol, knew bare chix who thought he was some super sweet boy

Guest Durrty Boi

their doin their thing stilltakin it at a nice paceno point whoring the limelight with everything u can create in a weekthey should have sutin soon i recon

I heard e.c (the main singer) feature on a track the other day on 1xtra. It was funky house kinda tune, can't remember the name though.

Guest Black Tom
their doin their thing stilltakin it at a nice paceno point whoring the limelight with everything u can create in a weekthey should have sutin soon i recon
A nice pace !!

did anyone see the singer perform without his hat on on channel U (illout show), proper deformed head, no wonder he had a hat on throughout the videoi remember these guys were sellin hoodies before their track even came out, like 3-4 months before some girl in one of my classes was showin off her hoodie goin "£10 for a soundbwoy hoodie, im takin orders"

DVA made the beat init?Don't think thier together no more, I think Sound Bwoy is now runed by the light skined guy who says "U.. U.. UK".No hype, but i think they got in an argument so the bold headed guy took off, saw him on channel u yesterday doe.

Guest Durrty Boi

yea he runs ithis name's Soundbwoyhe's from somewhere around my bits i cnt really remembermaybe somewhere like buckhurst hill