I'm Pissed Off!!!

Gage

Today is my sisters wedding and my mum said we was leaving at half 1 in her car, so I went to get a trim from barbers and came back just before half 1, I then get a call from my mum sayin they already left in her car and that i should follow them in mine!wickedest ting is that my other sister brought her boyfriend who in return nicked my car seat (cause there was 5 of us originally going)called in sick for work for thisanyway i'm off to see my girl nowrant over!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

llow the weddingthey didnt give a 2nd thought about ubadmindthey obviously see you as a nobody in famthey couldnt wait for even tho you were there before the timedat kinda sh*t doesnt wash with me
AlieI mean I know it's his sister's wedding and all, but they couldnt even think enough of him to wait.Man's in a predicament now, I mean, if he doesn't go that's kinda deep, if he still goes, he's a chief in a way lol

After contemplating about it for too long I finally went but turned up late when they was having a meal, I just congratulated my sister, shook my brother in laws hand and aired the rest, then went to my girls yard to eat then go watch hairspray in the cinema with her sister