I'm Pissed Off!!!

Gage

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest StabiloBossman
im lost now eks i thought he sister took his car and her boyfreind drove off with it
Nah the boyfriend took his seat in the whipFamily would rather take there daughters boyfriend in the car than there own son Boyed

His family went in one car and instead of him going in that car, they gave his space to his sister's boyfriend, left early before he got home and told him to take his own car.On wedding day there's a lot to think about and they probably didn't have time to consider your feelings, but same way that should have never been an option. If it was your sister's husband I would almost understand but boyfriend!? Nah man. My mum would never let it happen. He could walk for all she cared.

oh seen I can actually understand why ur vex now ne guy of the road got picked ahead of you how long has ur sis been with her man?its like his mum cooked food he come back from playing football goes kitchen look for his plate and see the boyfreind eatting his munchthen his mum turn around and tell him to go kfc if he is hungrylmao