Sign in to follow this  
Guest Black Tom

"Feel up da gyal dem narni"

Guest Black Tom

Is that what he is saying, cant decide. Settle the office debate please

Is that what he is saying, cant decide. Settle the office debate please
Put the name of the song in google search 4 da lyrics (If you aint done so already)

wot song is that its big and yeah it sounds like garagewho made it sounds like somthing wookie would make think i heard supplier play it on true a few weeks ago tracks big

Guest haze-e

Big Tune... My ringtone at the moment.And yeh he says Feel up the gyal them narni Lol.

Isn't he the same guy that had that other tune out back in the day. Where he was singing like barry white?Can't remember what it was called though

He looks like Big Ted from Trouble
i think da guy was on trouble stil ...dat program wid a next guy and called himself "spoonface" or something and yeah to the barry white one aswell the "see the trouble with me" choon.

He's that guy that had that dance hit years ago "you see the trouble in me" .. Think he was called Black Legend

He's that guy that had that dance hit years ago "you see the trouble in me" .. Think he was called Black Legend
I knew i had seen his face before.And i been looking for the name of that tune for ages.THANKS ALOT biggrin.gif

sounds like feel up da girl them narni to mealthough following his advice could land you in jail lol

Guest Black Tom

If man aint gunna shave least keep a hat on that jim, mans hair is allover the place