Sign in to follow this  
Karizma

Diamond jewellery

R u guys into ure gold and bling etc and if so what r u rocking ryt now.Ive never been huge on it purely cos i cudnt afford what i wanted but lately i hav been really fiendin some ice and im lookin to get a watch then a few bits after soon...what brands are u lot rolling with and where u getting ure stuff.All my boys do trotters in east,ive never heard of any other shops doin the stuff i like.Share peopleK-dot.1

i was big on this when i lived in america, but now i just rock one simple white gold ring

Guest The Operative.

Aquamaster looking to up[grade to a technamarine

is it similar to the Aquamarin ones...i quite like the jojo rodeo world map with the floating canary yellow diamonds round the dial...my boy has that and it pops in the sunlightK-dot.1

All I usually wear or alternate are:*beaded silver bracelet/necklace*pearl necklace/earrings*small diamond studs*anklets*paloma picasso heart earrings*gold name tag necklace*silver mesh ring..and thats about it.I want to start getting cocktail rings though.

I have one gold chain wid a gold and diamond pendant that i rarely use. I also have a diamond ring my mummy bought me which i dont wear either. Most of my jewellery i wear is fashion jewellery bar my gold bracelet.

I'd prefer a decent Patek Phillippe watch.
Dream purchase??

i use to be on that many moons ago I remember i had to go thompsons to put they deposit on my flight to napa spent it on a chain instead I still have chains and rings but only wear them sometimesI seen man get sliced over chaps and them things not niceblingingyy4.jpg

Different watches for diff occasions i guess...i like some of them Frank Muller ones like the crazy time one and some other mad lookin one aswell.My boys been showing me bare rare brands aswell latelyK-dot.1

Guest MessyGyal

i alternate the followingsilver Gucci ringSilver Gucci Braceletbabyphat watchD&G watchGold chain with diamond dogtagsilver large hoopsGold large hoops

I'd prefer a decent Patek Phillippe watch.
Dream purchase??
Nah, that'll be standard purchase.
I see.

I think that jojo is a bit too much.
u think thats too much...i was actually conservative wen i picked lol...wud u not rate one of these then on a nice 31 in ch chain adz...13551.jpgK-dot.1

nah if i get that or sumthin similar its strictly a special occasion ting or rockin it wen we 10 deep etc...its more for me jus to stare at and tie up funds in till i get over this diamond fetish lolK-dot.1

That's a nice chain. But then again if i saw any average schmoe wearing it on road i would think it was fake.I prefer more simple understated things. I just think it's silly when you spend 3 months wages on a chain that you have to tuck under your t-shirt when you go to certain places.