Diamond jewellery

Karizma

R u guys into ure gold and bling etc and if so what r u rocking ryt now.Ive never been huge on it purely cos i cudnt afford what i wanted but lately i hav been really fiendin some ice and im lookin to get a watch then a few bits after soon...what brands are u lot rolling with and where u getting ure stuff.All my boys do trotters in east,ive never heard of any other shops doin the stuff i like.Share peopleK-dot.1

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All I usually wear or alternate are:*beaded silver bracelet/necklace*pearl necklace/earrings*small diamond studs*anklets*paloma picasso heart earrings*gold name tag necklace*silver mesh ring..and thats about it.I want to start getting cocktail rings though.

i use to be on that many moons ago I remember i had to go thompsons to put they deposit on my flight to napa spent it on a chain instead I still have chains and rings but only wear them sometimesI seen man get sliced over chaps and them things not niceblingingyy4.jpg

Guest MessyGyal

i alternate the followingsilver Gucci ringSilver Gucci Braceletbabyphat watchD&G watchGold chain with diamond dogtagsilver large hoopsGold large hoops

That's a nice chain. But then again if i saw any average schmoe wearing it on road i would think it was fake.I prefer more simple understated things. I just think it's silly when you spend 3 months wages on a chain that you have to tuck under your t-shirt when you go to certain places.