Diamond jewellery

Karizma

i was looking to make this topic but thought it'd get aired.im seriously looking in to 2 diamond studs. carat anywhere between 1 and 1.5. Lowest colour i'll acceptis an I. lowest clarity SI2.how much you think i could get them for?
VS CLARITYG-J COLOUR2CRT WEIGHT £600f*ckin wont let me show the pic.but u can get them from 300+

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

karizma, i advise you not to spend more then 1000 on some ice, and if u do that then make sure u have at least the same amount of money or more on the side u spend on the jewels. not about having jewels and then on the bus or having no food or somthing. jewels = some gash. but they think u got doe. so once u got them and u spend all ur doe on jewels u have no doe to do sh*t. (depends on the type of chicks u after tho)yeah i kno the rap life is hard and u need a image to keep upbut get fresh garms instead :-)

hahahaha i cant afford to spend money on ice b....i can tie money up in it for a while but never spend...thats why id buy ice i know i can defo move on lata...ryt now to be honest im not gon spend more than a grand on anything other than tees and other bizness sh*t anyway...i will blow some show money on a watch b4 the summer is over but thats about it really ...i will spoil myself for xmas wen the winter money comes inK-dot.1

i like gold and diamondsturns me on, not when its on other peoplewhen its on megoldrr6.pngShot at 2007-08-08the jewellry box needs upgrading, need 2 find a rich man and NO im not a Goldigger, im 2 lazy 2 dig
stop buyin jewelz and get a 2mp cam love...jus trippin lolK-dot.1

i like gold and diamondsturns me on, not when its on other peoplewhen its on megoldrr6.pngShot at 2007-08-08the jewellry box needs upgrading, need 2 find a rich man and NO im not a Goldigger, im 2 lazy 2 dig
stop buyin jewelz and get a 2mp cam love...jus trippin lolK-dot.1
lol i dont buy jewellry remember i sed i need a man wana buy me a cam hun?

hahahaha i cant afford to spend money on ice b....i can tie money up in it for a while but never spend...thats why id buy ice i know i can defo move on lata...ryt now to be honest im not gon spend more than a grand on anything other than tees and other bizness sh*t anyway...i will blow some show money on a watch b4 the summer is over but thats about it really ...i will spoil myself for xmas wen the winter money comes inK-dot.1
xmas time i wa gonna spoil myself. but then i said ima hold tiill feb and buy a new car. then reality kicked in, the car i got is fine and the plan i had (to make it a project) will be cheaper. so im doin that. setting up my sh*t (as u know) then ima just buy a nice sumthin at xmas, and then go on holiday, after that im not spending sh*t man. i do want 3 watches tho by the time the year is out ( need to start a collection) not all big time ones just any i like