Diamond jewellery

Karizma

Right about now I am wearing my Silver Gucci Dog tags. I was thinking of ordering them in white gold because they don't tarnish as badly.I was gonna buy some white gold diamond stud earrings for myself but the woman was rude to me so I flashed my wad of cash and left.Looking to get a nice white gold ring, white gold chain and a some diamond earrings but I don't really know where to go.
LOL. Did you buy those items you have with your own money?
What items?
The ones that you spoke about in your post, above. biggrin.gifAlso, are you thinking of buying the second lot of jewellery with your own p?
I haven't bought any of them yet. Barring the Gucci dog tags and my next jewellery but yes I will be buying them with my own cash.
I seem to remember you crying the other day, about how the government makes people like you poor, that's all.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right about now I am wearing my Silver Gucci Dog tags. I was thinking of ordering them in white gold because they don't tarnish as badly.I was gonna buy some white gold diamond stud earrings for myself but the woman was rude to me so I flashed my wad of cash and left.Looking to get a nice white gold ring, white gold chain and a some diamond earrings but I don't really know where to go.
What items?
The ones that you spoke about in your post, above. biggrin.gifAlso, are you thinking of buying the second lot of jewellery with your own p?
I haven't bought any of them yet. Barring the Gucci dog tags and my next jewellery but yes I will be buying them with my own cash.
I seem to remember you crying the other day, about how the government makes people like you poor, that's all.
Crying I think not. I was on about the government rewarding the laziness of some and impeding people especially those from specific backgrounds by not helping them (removing the 10% tax band is a perfect example of this). I shouldn't have to pay rent on my current residence since I am a student, I should be given some time after I start my career to save some money and get to the position where I can purchase/rent a house by myself rather than be forced immediately to leave to property and struggle to live. I have worked full time over 60hours per week for 2 months now and haven't purchased a thing with my hard earned money, so do I not deserve to treat myself to something?

What items?
Crying I think not. I was on about the government rewarding the laziness of some and impeding people especially those from specific backgrounds by not helping them (removing the 10% tax band is a perfect example of this). I shouldn't have to pay rent on my current residence since I am a student, I should be given some time after I start my career to save some money and get to the position where I can purchase/rent a house by myself rather than be forced immediately to leave to property and struggle to live. I have worked full time over 60hours per week for 2 months now and haven't purchased a thing with my hard earned money, so do I not deserve to treat myself to something?
No, pay your f*cking bills.

I do more than most people if not all I know, I give my mum £100 quid a week, pay the excess rent on my current residence, pay the electricity bill, pay the phone bill and do my weekly food shop, all with my earnings and I am still a student.So hush.I deserve to treat myself and no one can deny this.