ViP2 Staffing

Swiftie

Right, not gonna type a long thing coz I know there's peepz that dont read my sh*t anyways.But whats your thoughts about the current staffing status on the forum..Admin, Mods and whatever else we have?Inputs please...If you dont wanna bait something on here. Send me a PM.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, not gonna type a long thing coz I know there's peepz that dont read my sh*t anyways.But whats your thoughts about the current staffing status on the forum..Admin, Mods and whatever else we have?Inputs please...If you dont wanna bait something on here. Send me a PM.
Personally, I think the mod team are not geographically diverse enough.Perhaps someone from Scotland (mentioning no names) could be made a mod?

This has nothing to do with the above but I want my name 2 be a different colour please.Much Appreciated.On topic the current mods etc r fine.
If I chuck u in ViP Lounge.. You will be pink/salmon or whatever that bloody colour hex I used was.Would that make u happz? Or u talking about a different ting.

This has nothing to do with the above but I want my name 2 be a different colour please.Much Appreciated.On topic the current mods etc r fine.
If I chuck u in ViP Lounge.. You will be pink/salmon or whatever that bloody colour hex I used was.Would that make u happz? Or u talking about a different ting.
Whats the ViP Lounge?

No complaints watsoever but i wud like to join the team...i spend so much time on here wud like it to be constructive lol
and another girl should be made mod, so they can have their topics and they dont all start complaining when they disappear.

Aslong as Mods are chosen by the users its all good.
that would be a bit long thoughcos you would either get bare different candidates and the one being chosenmay or may not get people saying ah reh teh teh he breds the admin or vice versa,orget bare people breddin one particular person

Guest Seriouss
I personally wanna see a chick try control some tings coz for reasons un-mentioned on this topic..Messygyal dissapeared off the team.
Come on.....You know it makes sense Swiftie biggrin.gifMake me a trial mod.

Aslong as Mods are chosen by the users its all good.
that would be a bit long thoughcos you would either get bare different candidates and the one being chosenmay or may not get people saying ah reh teh teh he breds the admin or vice versa,orget bare people breddin one particular person
If they werent cool and laid back they wouldnt get breded.The best person would get the job.