ViP2 Staffing

Swiftie

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing majorbut I did ask for a name change a few days back I was acknowledgedand understoodbut nothing happendBut apart from thatIts Good
2 be fair the NAME CHANGE ting was gettin boring.. So if you msgd me at a time I was busy..I probably aint got that msg now that PM's went AWOL..What did you want?
Just my name changedto Sharingan Kakashi

Nothing majorbut I did ask for a name change a few days back I was acknowledgedand understoodbut nothing happendBut apart from thatIts Good
2 be fair the NAME CHANGE ting was gettin boring.. So if you msgd me at a time I was busy..I probably aint got that msg now that PM's went AWOL..What did you want?
Sharingan got nuffin to do with his name

Guest haze-e

Might aswell give it to Ego/Toney/DinkyBeen here for YOOOOOOONKERS.... From as early as i can remember from RWDAnd for female, only 2 women fit the bill. Dipset & Liz alie.These 2 holld it up for the gyal dem.Oh and dash my name in that very top list of my post... Might aswell Lol.

Guest haze-e
Sharingan got nuffin to do with his name
From when Kakashi has the Mangekyou Sharingan your post got Voided.

Right, not gonna type a long thing coz I know there's peepz that dont read my sh*t anyways.
Aww, love.
I'm being real. Any one wanna tell me different (Also hold tight all the people that confuse me with Swiftiee)Next time you speak to him tell him jacking other peoples name when u tried to call urself KOS aint kool.Anyways.. Are all names in? I'ma re-read this whole topic so I can get all names and buss a poll.Kool?Get those last entries in, ladies and gents...

Guest haze-e
Might aswell give it to Ego/Toney/DinkyBeen here for YOOOOOOONKERS.... From as early as i can remember from RWDAnd for female, only 2 women fit the bill. Dipset & Liz alie.These 2 holld it up for the gyal dem.Oh and dash my name in that very top list of my post... Might aswell Lol.
Dont worry bought adding me Swiftie... Just the top line of moinations.