Moyes - "We're taking Spurs' position"

Eduardo da Silva

Yakubu is better than every spud striker except Berbatov. Still, Spurs squad is better than Evertons. I dont think Everton can handle Europe and Domestic football. They have strengthened a very good team though.

Fernandes is bigAm i the only one that thinks Newcastle will be fighting for 5th or even 4th?They've got a sick keeper. They have improved their defence ALOT with 2 good signings in Cacapa and Rozenhal, maybe need 1 or 2 more defenders. Their midfield has always been decent and they have added Geremi and Barton 2 that and their strikers are looking big aswellViduka and Martis or Viduka and Owen could merkThen they got Luque who could do well under Big Sam as he gets the best out of players and Luque is actually very good on his day and they got Smith and even Ameobiif needs beBig Sam made Bolton hard to play against and he will probably do the same at Newcastle but he's got much bettter attacking options than he had a BoltonCan't wait 4 the season 2 start, the title race is gonna be big and so is the race for 4th
We signed Jose Enrique at Left Back as well, and he looks shower. Big Sam's after Dragutinovic now, so thats another international defender with champions league experience in for the new season.Its a good thing we're being overlooked. I'm quietly confident with our squad. Plus we aint got the distraction of Europe.

Guest Watch My sig

everton are as good as spurs but spurs got more depth especially upfront but there team is very solidstill we should compare them to arsenal coz thats who they will challenge for 5th

1st 11 wise everton would b sorted with these 2 signingsjust the stength in depth upfront 4 spurs probably makes them a better outfit in the long run knowing in 1 striker isnt fireing another 1 can come in & get at least 15 goalsbut evertons midfield is their best area,the spine of their team is good. they r always hard 2 beat.i would still expect spurs 2 finish higher,but i think if spurs were 2 leave it as l8 as last year 2 get europe then everton wouldnt b messing aroundbut reh,swear theres never been so many signings from teams in the prem in 1 summer as this,gunna b sick 2 watch nearly every team play