Messy's Hate-ism

Guest I.B.Blackman

Guest StabiloBossman
My mates half cast but more black and the other day this one black boy tryed it,gettin mouthy he jst turned around and infront of bare heds sed"What did u say u little coon " Was jokes his mums black and his dads white every one was creasin the other boy didnt no wat to say and my mate headbutted him and put him in his place
Sounds absolutely hilarious. Turn your sarcasm detector on.
DeadOut Comment Do One

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Messys any confused mixed race woman.
lol them ones that think anything darker than them cant be nice
lmao my freind is like that its soooo funny how can i take her 2 1 yutes yard 2 chill and he says'do i look my age'and she goes 'erm i duno i cant tell on black people'creasin 4 days

Guest Dark Emperor
So if u dont find someone attractive ur hating? Wow, I never knew this, I hate on millions of ppl everyday, w so much hate Im suprised I am happy.
So being compared to a chimp makes you attractive? Crazy yanks...

Guest Durrty Boi
ThatsRacist.gif
lmao i have seen this before but it just made me laugh againthe boy aint even got no teeth
lol, watch his mouth and you can almost hear him say it
lol
hes saying"THATS RACING!!"
"Ill Race Ya"

ThatsRacist.gif
lmao i have seen this before but it just made me laugh againthe boy aint even got no teeth
lol
no hes not
yes he histhere was a program where they pretended kids where saying rude thingsone girl said, "now im gunna take a sh*t" but what she really said is"now im gunna take a shower"

Guest Dark Emperor
My mates half cast but more black and the other day this one black boy tryed it,gettin mouthy he jst turned around and infront of bare heds sed"What did u say u little coon " Was jokes his mums black and his dads white every one was creasin the other boy didnt no wat to say and my mate headbutted him and put him in his place
Sounds absolutely hilarious.Turn your sarcasm detector on.
DeadOut Comment Do One
your mate has self hate issues. And how can you find a black guy getting called a coon funny?

Guest Dark Emperor
ThatsRacist.gif
lol
no hes not
yes he histhere was a program where they pretended kids where saying rude thingsone girl said, "now im gunna take a sh*t" but what she really said is"now im gunna take a shower"
lmao This program wins shittest idea ever award.

Guest Scorpzz
So if u dont find someone attractive ur hating? Wow, I never knew this, I hate on millions of ppl everyday, w so much hate Im suprised I am happy.
No, taking headshots like messy did is hating defined.Saying 'I don't think she's attractive' isn't hating, thats just being truthful.ps. are you a yankee?

Im not a yank u wank stains, 4 yrs doesnt make me yank. Her saying she resembles a chimp is hating, its what she thinks. Like someone else said 50 looks like an ape is that hating & those that compared that girl from bb to a chimp or whateva.If Messy was dark skinned wld u still be up in arms?

Guest Dark Emperor

Excuse mestanding on one legI'm half-casteExplain yuselfwha yu meanwhen yu say half-casteyu mean when picassomix red an greenis a half-caste canvas/explain yuselfwha u meanwhen yu say half-casteyu mean when light an shadowmix in de skyis a half-caste weather/well in dat caseengland weathernearly always half-castein fact some o dem cloudhalf-caste till dem overcastso spiteful dem dont want de sun passah rass/explain yuselfwha yu meanwhen yu say half-casteyu mean tchaikovskysit down at dah pianoan mix a black keywid a white keyis a half-caste symphony/Explain yuselfwha yu meanAh listening to yu wid de keenhalf of mih earAh looking at u wid de keenhalf of mih eyeand when I'm introduced to yuI'm sure you'll understandwhy I offer yu half-a-handan when I sleep at nightI close half-a-eyeconsequently when I dreamI dream half-a-dreaman when moon begin to glowI half-caste human beingcast half-a-shadowbut yu come back tomorrowwid de whole of yu eyean de whole of yu earand de whole of yu mindan I will tell yude other halfof my story

Guest StabiloBossman
DeadOut Comment Do One
your mate has self hate issues. And how can you find a black guy getting called a coon funny?
Ah Mate uve missed the joke Dont worry

Im not a yank u wank stains, 4 yrs doesnt make me yank. Her saying she resembles a chimp is hating, its what she thinks. Like someone else said 50 looks like an ape is that hating & those that compared that girl from bb to a chimp or whateva.If Messy was dark skinned wld u still be up in arms?
but its a fact that girls a known for hating!

Excuse mestanding on one legI'm half-casteExplain yuselfwha yu meanwhen yu say half-casteyu mean when picassomix red an greenis a half-caste canvas/explain yuselfwha u meanwhen yu say half-casteyu mean when light an shadowmix in de skyis a half-caste weather/well in dat caseengland weathernearly always half-castein fact some o dem cloudhalf-caste till dem overcastso spiteful dem dont want de sun passah rass/explain yuselfwha yu meanwhen yu say half-casteyu mean tchaikovskysit down at dah pianoan mix a black keywid a white keyis a half-caste symphony/Explain yuselfwha yu meanAh listening to yu wid de keenhalf of mih earAh looking at u wid de keenhalf of mih eyeand when I'm introduced to yuI'm sure you'll understandwhy I offer yu half-a-handan when I sleep at nightI close half-a-eyeconsequently when I dreamI dream half-a-dreaman when moon begin to glowI half-caste human beingcast half-a-shadowbut yu come back tomorrowwid de whole of yu eyean de whole of yu earand de whole of yu mindan I will tell yude other halfof my story
crybaby

Guest Dark Emperor
4 years is enough to be yankified, traitor! Yeah she is a hater. Yh I would still be up in arms because I dislike people darker then me.

Guest Dark Emperor
crybaby
shut up you filthy flea bitten mongrel ass half caste Better?

4 years is enough to be yankified, traitor! Yeah she is a hater. Yh I would still be up in arms because I dislike people darker then me.
lol, u prick!

Guest Dark Emperor
DeadOut Comment Do One
your mate has self hate issues.And how can you find a black guy getting called a coon funny?
Ah Mate uve missed the joke Dont worry
Very funny he is half black so it magically isnt racist haha very funny. you are white, arnt you?

crybaby
shut up you filthy flea bitten mongrel ass half caste Better?
filthy flea bitten???

Guest Dark Emperor
crybaby
shut up you filthy flea bitten mongrel ass half casteBetter?
filthy flea bitten???
Mongrel = dog = fleas + filthy.

i think this topic needs locking its actually going nowhere.Conclusion:some black people are cool some black people hate themselvessome mixed raced kids are enlightened some are extremely confused.All white people think we're crazy when it comes to race. and truth is a lot of us are.6aimwko.gif

crybaby
filthy flea bitten???
mongrel is a type of dog,surely pedigrees are dogs too so you wud also = fleas and filthy my furry friendanyway im just saying if i was 'mixed' race i wudnt have a problem being half of one race and half of another its just a fact

crybaby
filthy flea bitten???
mongrel is a type of dog,surely pedigrees are dogs too so you wud also = fleas and filthy my furry friendanyway im just saying if i was 'mixed' race i wudnt have a problem being half of one race and half of another its just a fact
Killed it.thread shoulda ended.