bank charges update

shaian

mine got locked of last year but thats coz i transferred 10 g's into it tried go cash point and it took my card went bank a week later saying my card was stolen i need a new one man told me my account is closed still tried to pick up the charges and they said nonow no bank will give me a bank account apart from nationwide and they wont give a debit card just normal account mans blacklisted can not even get a credit card have to get them cheap pay as u go ones

i wud do this but my hsbc acc got lock off & i dont have any letters at all pissed
my barclaycard been locked for over a year, hitting 2 years now, i had 3 letters. i just wrote to them saying they owe me 400, then they said they will give me just over 200the reason i dont get the cash is cos my account is locked. they just take it off the bill i owe them.

mine got locked of last year but thats coz i transferred 10 g's into it tried go cash point and it took my card went bank a week later saying my card was stolen i need a new one man told me my account is closed still tried to pick up the charges and they said nonow no bank will give me a bank account apart from nationwide and they wont give a debit card just normal account mans blacklisted can not even get a credit card have to get them cheap pay as u go ones
snap.apart form the 10g bit

people need to stop using this "lock off account" talk as an excuse and NOW i know halifax are DELIBERATELY not paying out for a whole YEAR as they investigatethis is just to stall you and to put OTHER PEOPLE like ya selves OFF OF the ideaAS ITS LONG
yupthink why they going to close your account if u have money being put into the account you are making them money, them paying you the money THEY OWE YOU back. THEN cutting off your account is just shooting themselves in the foot.cos they loose the money they give u backthey then loose the money ur putting in the bank. after they pay u back the charges they STILL charge u again anyways, just claim again.

abbey national keep chargin me for overdrafts even tho i dnt used the account..wa gwarn?
im sorry to sound all capre deum on you but bruvwhen you have an account that is being charged that you dont use (as you so bluntly put it minus the WA GWARN) it becomes vividly evident you dont know what you actually do with money when you get it and probably are one of them people that have their bank statments scattered all over the place as well as receive stange checks in ya account to the amounts of 10 grand up that you would know NOTHING ABOUT. (dont worry we at the halifax and abbey national understand the metropolitan police and the retail fraud department understand even better)thats not the banks fault is it?and guess what if you actually CALLED the bank you MAY just find out why ya being charged but if its too much effort dont worry im sure the charge compensates for the effort you would make to do so. biggrin.gif:D:D:D

i am just a bit annoyed about this cos my baby mother is owed like 3 GRAND from her bank i told her bout this and she tells me ITS LONGand in the same sentence asks for me for £10 i told her i aint EVER giving you moneyquote un quotei just cant stand people that dont open their mouths to be fed and then complain of starvation
snap. my ex was sayin i need to do this i need to do this. for the last 2 months. i slipped and took long to do mine but i had to dig out my bank statements. i sent it off and got replies (1of3 so far) within a weekif GETTING MONEY IS LONGTHEN BOYleave u to deal with urself

If anyone is thinking fo writing to your bank to claim the charges now, u might aswell wait a year or so cause they are doing a test case to see if the banks can really charge u that amount going over drawnat the moment something like 8 banks are going to court about the case which aint due to start end of this yr/nxt yrin the meantime the OFT have put all enquries on hold till the case is over so basically all them banks dont have to do sh*t until its overglad I did this months earlier

theres a consumer rights site streets posted. them guys are in the know.. dont try and fight a bank on your own, when you can barely get proper info from google. it even has whistle blowers from within the banks, lawyers too and all that. ask him, cos a bank cant take a yr to investigate..its them taking u for lurchie..they know u dont know ur rights etc, nor can they just shut your account like that

a couple of you have been mugged off. they will always send you a cheque if you ask for it.Abbey National and Capital One tried this "we'll take it off the total amount" with me. All you do is write back to them saying "because my account has been closed i want a cheque".Also, it's still worth taking your banks to court. only the OFT and FSA have said they will halt all cases until the test case is finished. the courts have final say and depending on how much your claiming for and how your wording your claim, some courts MIGHT still process your claim.

a couple of you have been mugged off. they will always send you a cheque if you ask for it.Abbey National and Capital One tried this "we'll take it off the total amount" with me. All you do is write back to them saying "because my account has been closed i want a cheque".Also, it's still worth taking your banks to court. only the OFT and FSA have said they will halt all cases until the test case is finished. the courts have final say and depending on how much your claiming for and how your wording your claim, some courts MIGHT still process your claim.
My bank (Natwest) are not among the banks going to court with the OFT about it... Does that mean they're not halting proceedings? I get the feeling it means that if they want to give me the money when I complain they will but I won't get backing from the FSA??

seeen , i dont mind the one from barclaycard being taken off the account. but the abby one. if they try that ima say send a cheque then.