Sign in to follow this  
revs

Yu Gi Oh cards

thats nuts my step brother has sh*t loads of them cards I think they r in the room tell me which ones r worth cash

Guest karnage
big carduse that in the right comboand ppl r f*cked!
LOL how on earth do you know that

Guest karnage
f*cking hell.Would it be hard to bootleg one of these cards?
Yeh.Them die hard fanatics would clock in an instant

lol, i still got first edition pokemon cards, will they be worth much these days?pokemon >>> yu gi oh(well really i just lost interest in the whole thing after the second set of cards came out, so i never got into any other trading card games)

Guest Dark Emperor

what is the penalty for posting an item you dont have and then not giving them it?

big carduse that in the right comboand ppl r f*cked!
LOL how on earth do you know that
lolcos i watched the cartoonplus i got it for my dsonline is nuts

Guest Dark Emperor
what is the penalty for posting an item you dont have and then not giving them it?
lol, baning, and if you got payed for it.....sued
What if you say it got lost in the post? Obviously make sure they dont pay for insurance/ recorded delivery. Then be like oh yeah ill post another copy then accuse them off getting two copies and report them to ebay and get them in trouble. Would that work?

see e bay see if said i was shotting tom toms and stuff and made the money do i get the money first? and see when the person complains and they investigate me how can they find me if i do it from a net cafe and use an account in a next persons name coz I always thought that would be a good little earner

see e bay see if said i was shotting tom toms and stuff and made the money do i get the money first? and see when the person complains and they investigate me how can they find me if i do it from a net cafe and use an account in a next persons name coz I always thought that would be a good little earner
yeah it's always money first, unless its a face to face transactionpaypal acounts are verified through credit card though, meaning they put a code on your statement (charging you like 1p) and you have to use that code to activate your account, so if you can set up a fake credit card or bank account you're good

pokemon >>> these fakes
lolnahhhweres pokemon now???yu-gi-oh is goin strong after years
you joking rite?pokemon anime>>>yu gi oh buy a milepokemon cards=yu gi oh pokemon games>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> yu gi oh

Guest Asclepius

pokemon games do >>>> yu gi oh games but in reality they are two completly different genres one is a card game and one is an rpg.

Guest King Ronnie Coleman

DBZ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Yu GI GAY

DBZ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Yu GI GAY
dbz is late man go read some new manga