Yu Gi Oh cards

revs

Guest Dark Emperor
what is the penalty for posting an item you dont have and then not giving them it?
lol, baning, and if you got payed for it.....sued
What if you say it got lost in the post? Obviously make sure they dont pay for insurance/ recorded delivery. Then be like oh yeah ill post another copy then accuse them off getting two copies and report them to ebay and get them in trouble. Would that work?

see e bay see if said i was shotting tom toms and stuff and made the money do i get the money first? and see when the person complains and they investigate me how can they find me if i do it from a net cafe and use an account in a next persons name coz I always thought that would be a good little earner

see e bay see if said i was shotting tom toms and stuff and made the money do i get the money first? and see when the person complains and they investigate me how can they find me if i do it from a net cafe and use an account in a next persons name coz I always thought that would be a good little earner
yeah it's always money first, unless its a face to face transactionpaypal acounts are verified through credit card though, meaning they put a code on your statement (charging you like 1p) and you have to use that code to activate your account, so if you can set up a fake credit card or bank account you're good