Sign in to follow this  
shaian

no frills phone

so yeah i needed a phone for a work phone, just something cheap that works. anyways i got this morotola f3talk about no frillstakes the pissreading a text is some madness. it shows like 2 words at a time, or if its a long word good luck with reading it. not about this one at all. but 9.99 shouldnt be able to cuss. but i am

go on tony, nothing can top this right nowim pissed cos it came today and i was like yupreplace the old nokiabut nah old nokia is staying even with the messed up battery

i got a nice siemans 4 £20 quid still works not really big on the phone tip ne how as long as it can call out im good just hate phones with sh*t batterys but two words at a time is a pisstake

i got a nice siemans 4 £20 quid still works not really big on the phone tip ne how as long as it can call out im good just hate phones with sh*t batterys but two words at a time is a pisstake
yeah im not fussed about phones now. but the 2 word thing just got to me. the nokia i use now for my 2nd line is better. (like a slim 3310)

when i get home i'll show u the no frills levels....when is 2141 cominim still on board manwho mentioned me today?

when i get home i'll show u the no frills levels....when is 2141 cominim still on board manwho mentioned me today?
will bell u this eve and tell u, and then update u too. had some dramas to deal with the last month