Smackdown vs Raw 2008

Da Luv Doc

well i have seen the wii version and how they were promoting it looks goodreckon it will be the same as always just like an update I watched gamers guide 2 months back, and they were saying all this stuff about certain wrestlers can do certain moves and kick outs can not remember properly but they were hypeing it nuffdo u reckon benoit will be in it

I would get it on the wii, but Im used to the PS2 so will get the PS2 version then next year upgrade to the PS3.ECW will be part of it aswell, hoping that you can win every belt and defend them and what not still.I hope they put MORE moves in and not do like what they did last year and take some out.

• 3 weeks later...

Elijah Burke, Carlito, CM Punk, the Innovator of Violence Tommy Dreamer, the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels, the Nature Boy Ric Flair and Mr. KennedyJeff Hardy, Sandman, Undertaker, Bobby Lashley, Kane, Triple H, John Cena, Rey Mysterio, Chris Masters and Randy Orton. These are the wrestlers so far!

• 1 month later...

ECW Wrestlers will NOT be playable in the main career mode. Found this out when searching the game in google, some igs/ig3 website, i cant remember to be specific.And also on some wrestling forum, www.wrestlingforum.com all them members are saying the same thing.

Septik what can you do on the demo?, who can you wrestle as?Yet to check it out
the way it starts is sho , Triple H's "Time to play the game" music biggrin.gif you can do exhibition only and the two match types are normal and hardcorecharacters you play as are Lashley, Orton, Rey and Takeri aint played SvR 2007 in a while, but the camera angle in this demo seems to be a lot closer in to the wrestlersyou can play in the ECW, Smackdown or Raw Arena as well, each with their own announcers and commentators (Joey Styles!)

I'm really suprised with the gameplay in the demo. The game seems to be getting back to the old feel of Smackdown games. Had a 10 minute match which was rare in previous editions because I'd just demolish the CPU even on the highest difficulty. AI seems better in this game, rather than the CPU just reversing everything they actually follow up on attacks.I'll be buying this for the 360, hopefully story mode is saying alot. This may just reignite my love for wrestling games seeing as the love for the show died 2 years ago.