Paypal Question

Guest M12

When i signed up to paypal i was told to get a premier account because it was better. I was young and foolish so just did it.Now i realise that im getting charged 3.4% on everything i sell. Whereas people with personal accounts dont get charged anything. I'm not actually a business but i do sell a lot and i do often buy hype items in bulk just to sell on. Is there anyway i can get my money refunded for all these 3.4%s i been paying. or downgrade my account to a personal one so i dont get raped in the future?

LOL you seriously think they'll give you your money back just cause you chose the wrong type of account?You're dizzy.
I know still but you know if it was the other way round and id paid less than i was supposed to they'd come back for their dough.It should work both ways.

LOL you seriously think they'll give you your money back just cause you chose the wrong type of account?You're dizzy.
I know still but you know if it was the other way round and id paid less than i was supposed to they'd come back for their dough.It should work both ways.
I seriously doubt you'll get any sort of refundjust downgrade or open a new one