FAO Ravers

CK.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont really go raving no more old man and them thingsi go bait places like ko, club 19 and ledgends and purple e3 after pub other clubs around the countryis scala still open? use enjoy that place ministry, bagleys, gas club, leasure lounge, sw1, temple so many great venues get locked

Silks n spice and all the other clubs in east central london are the only places i wanna go to nowwest end is dead out, although there was one live funky house rave i went to in june, i think it was called camoflagueused to go corks on wednesday, ain't been for a whilei go to establishment in swiss cottage but only cause my bro works there and i don't have to pay to get in

Guest Black Tom

Garage Nation, Sun City, Cookies and Cream, Twice as Nice, Any HLC rave, Romeo's Bday Bash (luckily for me my mate wanted to leave, 5 mins later shots getting licked off)COLISEUM >>> ____________

yeah coliseum and camden palacewhy do black people f*ck up everything man swear down if all that violence sh*t never went down the scene would be alive and strong exposure on fridays and libertys on saturdayeven eros was an ok venue for when the scene was dieing outthey f*cked up on studio 21 when libertys came back use to love that rave all the staylocked forums and uptown forum lot were in there its strange how rwders/vip heads dont do them thingswhats aqurium saying these days aint reached that 4 years

club 19 is some gangster dance place from when u ask for a pint and they give u a stella can bare weed smoking in there bashment girls doing there things then u have the token white girls who want the mix race babys

Guest Black Tom
yeah coliseum and camden palacewhy do black people f*ck up everything man swear down if all that violence sh*t never went down the scene would be alive and strong exposure on fridays and libertys on saturdayeven eros was an ok venue for when the scene was dieing outthey f*cked up on studio 21 when libertys came back use to love that rave all the staylocked forums and uptown forum lot were in there its strange how rwders/vip heads dont do them thingswhats aqurium saying these days aint reached that 4 years
Blame So Solid lolIt was all cool before they come out, alie?

Depends what mood im in.If want to go Drum & Bass raving I like going SEone, Fabrics, Minisrty Of Sound, Koko.If I want to go Hardcore raving with House and stuff aswell its places like The Forum, Egg, Turnmills.If im feeling local raving it places like Opera, Ballroom, Warehouse.It all depends whats happening at different places I will go anywere were thers a good rave going on.

thats very true so solid and pay as u go i would reach eq to listen to them deja vu vs magic fm raves y2k vs dejalook how many clubs i mentioned that have been locked u were spoilt for choice back thenthing is people today will never know that experince same way we will never really know what the raves on feilds were like in the late 80's 90'sI wanna build a time machine man swear there was a rave every night of the weekyou met so many people who were blessed and smiled then u started getting d*ckheads screwing mans in rave and shanking peeps makes me wanna cry those day r never ever coming back

Guest Black Tom
thats very true so solid and pay as u go i would reach eq to listen to them deja vu vs magic fm raves y2k vs dejalook how many clubs i mentioned that have been locked u were spoilt for choice back thenthing is people today will never know that experince same way we will never really know what the raves on feilds were like in the late 80's 90'sI wanna build a time machine man swear there was a rave every night of the weekyou met so many people who were blessed and smiled then u started getting d*ckheads screwing mans in rave and shanking peeps makes me wanna cry those day r never ever coming back
True, even sundays you could go to Twice as NiceWho remembers Ezikels

thing is i was just listening to some ez set i will upload it bringing back memoriesi refuse to belive who remembers that tracki know the name ezikels never been there i thinkback then u can drive up to sanctuary drive to cardiff to reading ipswhich all these places just to rave catch jokes in the car or coach to the rave this is making man depressedorchids

Silks and SpiceYeungsetc all those bars in Old Street/Holborn are the same sh*t if ur an 80's baby those r the joints but uv been 2 1 uv been 2 them allwat with the smoking ban aswellbring back Shabeens and Houseparties man but people dont no how 2 behave in peoples housesim guna hold a shubbz soon and il have a note on the door saying, 'Anything Broken, Stolen or Vandalised will result in at least 10 (possibly innocent) bystanders getting Duppied,yours Liz'

Guest Scorpzz
club 19 is some gangster dance place from when u ask for a pint and they give u a stella can bare weed smoking in there bashment girls doing there things then u have the token white girls who want the mix race babys
Club 19 is disgusting, I live down the road from there.It wasn't that bad back in the day but when I went recently there was bare underaged youts in there, everytime I go past there now I see pure youts. Its also the hang out spot for the local crackheads and whores.I've recently been backing shout in ilford, only on thursday nights though.