FAO Ravers

CK.

club 19 is some gangster dance place from when u ask for a pint and they give u a stella can bare weed smoking in there bashment girls doing there things then u have the token white girls who want the mix race babys
I've recently been backing shout in ilford, only on thursday nights though.
Yep, but I went a couple weeks back and some d*ckhead MOD guys gased the place
MOD, as in Ministry of Defence? biggrin.gif
Yeah them man are on dis ting
Jesus.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yh DJ Q is out there too. Ive heard of him but thats cos of 1xtra.
where did u go on holiday???malia or aiya napa??
Malia.
oooooooooyeh all them djs r up there at this timeim lukin 2 reach there nxt yearwas it expensive?
Well to reach raves wid UK DJs is 20euros. If ur a big drinker yeh its an expensive holiday.

yeah i use to go time and envy and hollywoods after a while coz the trouble in london was to much then every other idiot got the same idea
ALWAYS used to see blood on the pavement around the back of the train station on a monday morning thanks to Hollywoods.My best night rave in this country was at the Works in Birmingham when HLC came. The absolutely f*cked it up. I didn't stop shocking out.

i used to go bar rumba onna wednesday, but it had a bait studenty vibe same as moonlighting when they had cheapskates running. haven't reached both for abit,shout in ilford is swag piure asian heads, but then again its ilford.eros was large back in the day, before it got locked.

Westwood @ Temple >>>__________Sick, the olders will know thisSome of the youngers wont even know where it used to be lol
119009824_8acfa0990e.jpgthats when i first discovered chicks in north londonGOOD TIMESim tellin you them times was f*cking GREAT i remember when busta rhymes came there and funkmaster flexf*ckIN SICK them tings went on til 6 to 7 in the morning i dont care what ANYONE SAYS them times westwood was the f*cking man

bruv if ur black u aint getting in u need to go with a group of white people no hypedont blame them the club aint been locked off so they r doing something righteven if u never had trainers I guarentee u still would not of got in they would say members only then u see a next guy bop through ask them he aint a memberthey will say yeah he is a regular

ARGH! Just like Ghana Independence I will not be reaching due to a f*cking stupid dress code. "No denim, no trainers, no prada. Guys, native tops must be worn with straight trousers."Ain't a f*cking wedding man, I should be able to wear what I want as long as I don't look road.

ARGH! Just like Ghana Independence I will not be reaching due to a f*cking stupid dress code. "No denim, no trainers, no prada. Guys, native tops must be worn with straight trousers."Ain't a f*cking wedding man, I should be able to wear what I want as long as I don't look road.
Truss u shudnt let dress codes spoil ur fun....thats why silks an spice is always like 80% gal and 20% man on a good day!!