FAO Ravers

CK.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last night was kinda dead still...got a free meal at chicken place whichw as a bonus...

lmao "dont film man"

dont know about tonight but the grime nights r live!!!if u see man come up to me and spud man no breddage flex still and dont film me coz man will be of his nutsgonna reach opera house tomorrow need to meet o mman
What do you look like fam lol,should be reaching FWD.

f*ck i might reach that silk and spice thing then.Is it an overly black affair or is there a diverse range of ethnicities?
Mostly black with a splattering of other ethnicities.
Drove arounf there and a palce called Worship recently after raves had finished. It was like Brixton and Harlesden had a tenacy meeting. Nuff black people. I actually didn't see any other ethnicities.

f*ck i might reach that silk and spice thing then.Is it an overly black affair or is there a diverse range of ethnicities?
Drove arounf there and a palce called Worship recently after raves had finished. It was like Brixton and Harlesden had a tenacy meeting. Nuff black people. I actually didn't see any other ethnicities.
I wanna go Worship, thats at Finsbury Sq init?!

Yeah, I think so. That kind of EC area where there are bare venues.LOL @ Dinky. I swear if I see you I'm going to spud you.

Yeh it is, i went worship like 2 months ago and it soooo live, well the funky room was it was ram bare girls there too.

Heartless Crew are at Mayhem in Southend on the 6th of September.
blud lol...u know wats good down here more than me...man shud jus move down here innit lolK-dot.1
Lol I get about. Heartless should be a sick night. Gonna get there early for once. Went to Mayhem after work last night... Some waste of time. Place was emptying out by the time we got there, nuff fights, music was sh*t (funky house). Not going again till Heartless even though my boy wants to go for EZ next week.

I've never enjoyed myself to the point were I've thought "that was heavy I'm reaching there again!!!" in England. The best I would say was Uptown Splurt (Tony "Mentally ill/Man from Mars" Matterhorn is gonna be there on Weds). They didnt play all the big tunes that I wanted to hear. Infact they left out loads but it was better than hearing radio/tv songs.The best times I've ever gone out have been in Jamaica. Honey, Wildsides, Daydreams and Tempted were all 5/5 sessions. Vibes, gyal, music, free drinks, free food. The vibes were so sick they played tunes like Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go and "Kick off your Sunday shoes" @ Daydreams, Since You've Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson, How You Remind Me - Nickelback, How Do I live - LeAnn Rimes and big tunes like that.At Tempted, they had Tony Matterhorn, then Black Chiney (they f*cking lenged down the whole weekend. Bashment fans if you ever get the chance defo take them in), then Rennasaince.They know how to put on parties in Jamaica. The DJs actually know what they're doing and have a thought behind what they're doing, not just dropping hype tunes all the time and the mic men are big time jokers and know how to build up and keep the vibes running.

Who wants to listen to reggae and bashment all night? I could, but that day in time would be very rare. I can count all the raves I absolutely thought were sick through and through on one hand. That's the problem with raves in England. I want to see what other countries are saying though.

No! Anyone who knows and has been to a session in Jamaica will tell you the exact same thing. You even have to go to an all/super-inclusive party to know. If they just go to something like Bembe or Shooters Hill, which were also sick, they will know.