Magic Mathieu - "Birmingham? ALLOW IT I'd rather be 5th choice at Arsenal"

Eduardo da Silva

Arsenal midfielder Flamini will not be moving to Birmingham after deciding to stay at Emirates Stadium for this season.Bruce had approached Arsenal about the Frenchman but has confirmed Flamini's decision to remain with The Gunners."The player has decided to stay with Arsenal," he added."He was somebody we tried to bring into the football club but he obviously made his decision that he wanted to stay at Arsenal which we've got to fully respect."

Playing regular football @ a small club>>>>>>>Rotting on the bench at @ a big club
lol look whos talking, I will focus on my club b4 I comment bout others.
Phillips got played last season, and he will again this season because J.Cole will get injured @ some point.Sidwell will get played for Carling Cup/F.A Cup and 'bankers'.Same for Ben Haim and Alex. Plus Terry WILL get injured at some ponit this seaon so there will be oppurtunities for them to cement a spot in the starting line-up.Pizzaro will get played because of the ANC. Mikel will be rotated Especially if we play 4-3-3 again this season.Ok. I focused on my team. But the fact still remainsFlamini = Sickest bench-warmer in the prem. Man comes like a human hot water bottle