Roulette

the_one

lol i was in bookies with a m8 the other dayhe was playin horses and i dont f*ck with that sh*t or roulette.but sum chinaman was losin bare in sum machine for like and hr or twoso when he went i went to the machine and pressed samebet again which was around 9£ a spin done that twice and walked away with abour 200£ from 10£ biggrin.gifdunno how it even happendlosers game :D

that is the worst game i think that should be banned aswell know when ur in the bookies u get them old drunk gamblers behind u chatting sh*t telling u what to doand when u take ur winnings they beg u money i hate them cunts telling me how to win when they r obvious losersI was a chain one time the guy said we can we £300 quid and split it i said i have no money man started chatting about taking my chain pawn shop to get money to gamble them guys r worse than crackheads one day i will switch proper on them and it wont be nice

Guest bj penn

Most ive won in a gambling day is around 12g . On the roulette they tend not to find your most profitable bet and i stay clear now but i used to be a addict and made 1g+ on 1 roulette but ive lost around that too.But its handy knowing a process to make around £100 on this certian roulette but theres only 500 in the country so ther hard to find .

Guest bj penn
I played online not even winning once, losing £60 altogether.Poker, Blackjack & Horses is me.
Did you bet at goodward last saturday ?Any luck if you did ?

I played online not even winning once, losing £60 altogether.Poker, Blackjack & Horses is me.
Nah, I haven't placed a bet since the Grand National. My winnings from then have kept me from betting for a good few months.I know my brother went Saturday to the races, but I don't think he had any luck. Did you bet?

Guest bj penn
Nah, I haven't placed a bet since the Grand National. My winnings from then have kept me from betting for a good few months.I know my brother went Saturday to the races, but I don't think he had any luck. Did you bet?
How much u win at the grand national ?Yeah i won quite abit , most profitable was the horse zidane which i came away with £320

How much u win at the grand national ?Yeah i won quite abit , most profitable was the horse zidane which i came away with £320
Nice! I feel to get back into horse racing this weekend nowI won 2k at GN. Never ever won anything more than £150 on races

various techniques i use depending its an itbox or laddys or whichever,and wat numbers are showing on the screen,if im baiding i'll allow myself to splash out on numbers,like if the wheel is right,i'll put fiver on 14 evry time cos i love the way it bounces back wen it goes round to the zero at the moment.moretime i dont play for the money just for the love i mean i'll make sure im up,but i'll happily spend a few hrs just watching the wheel spin....regularly can draw a few hunit of a score,but the trick is to set limits on how high u get and not put it back in,also set limits on how much u put in in the first place,high ones i'll take 7 or 800,never really go beyond that cos thats enuff for the day,plus they get ratty like yr taking it out of there pockets,and say they dont have the cash come back later etc ( as for the wastemen u just have to show them the levels from early) then i go spend it on books and toys for orphans and dem.my work with thwe kids is the main thing that motivates me really.that and high end strip clubs

u know what pisses me off with £8 i can win £50 but when i come with £100 and do £20 stakes i always lose
the machine knows if yr being too flippant with yr bets and rewards u if yr very careful,trustlike if u got a hundred place a few 3pound or 5 pound bets so it mistakes u for a pauper and then bet with the twenty u make of that,hopefully keeping the rest as extreme backup.if u look to build it up slowly then u will do better moretime,of course anything cud happen,but the main way to enjoy a stressfree roulette addiction is to really say to yrself if u can only afford to spend twenty quid on roulette u wud of used to go down the pub,try yr luck at the wheel and if u fail then go home,dont chase it if u cant afford to lose more

yesterday i got a tip of some on how to play roulette pro level was gonna make topic but hype he saying how his wife took 17k form him an left, reh teh teh, i was like u dont seem that bothered how are u gaining that money he says he a gambler on roulette machines he goes on to say how he won 4k in a week, i said to stop lying my man brings out his bank statement.from aug 1st hes been balling, he told me his system, true i aint a big boy better so it no use to me he says that the most u can win on the machine is £500, so the odds are 5 to1, so u put in at least an hundred in the machine make sure u plant 25 numbers with £1(not to sure if he said £1 or 50p) then make sure 15 of them numbers u plant £3. he said with the £3 on 15 numbers u are going to win every time.im feelng to do this

wots the payout percentage on them machines?and is that for the single machine or as a nationwide system as they are all hooked up via net
it does depend on how much has been put in i dunno wether its by shop or nationwide,but if u got enough u can keep feeding the one machine till it goes sweet,i have to stress if u got enuff,even if its spinning loose and u got five hundred u can stay in long enuff till it turns around and u take 800as for the top payout it sdepends which bookmakers but most of them its at least 1500also u shudnt really put too much faith in it like one time i notuiced the machine wernt paying my bets properly they foned up customer services said it ws paying out fine so i pressed last bet and showed the bloke look it aint paid the full amount he was like oh yeh called them back up and the area manager had to authorise a complimentary payout,cos they dont actually have ANY record of the spins that have taken place on the main nucleus,just the payouts.lucky cos i wud have taken it to the gambling commision, they said it had never happend b4 but i always know how much is on a number and how much its supposed to payout just incase they try it./it is machine gambling and it can be dodgy but wat u gonna do,apart from not put yr savings on black

yesterday i got a tip of some on how to play roulette pro level was gonna make topic but hype he saying how his wife took 17k form him an left, reh teh teh, i was like u dont seem that bothered how are u gaining that money he says he a gambler on roulette machines he goes on to say how he won 4k in a week, i said to stop lying my man brings out his bank statement.from aug 1st hes been balling, he told me his system, true i aint a big boy better so it no use to me he says that the most u can win on the machine is £500, so the odds are 5 to1, so u put in at least an hundred in the machine make sure u plant 25 numbers with £1(not to sure if he said £1 or 50p) then make sure 15 of them numbers u plant £3. he said with the £3 on 15 numbers u are going to win every time.im feelng to do this
i will try that still, not with 500 tohugh lol, a score maybe. safe