What do you do if you want to kill off the competition?

MrJibbles

August 07, 2007, The WWE has been desperatley making contract negotiations with numerous TNA wrestlers lately. It seems they want to eliminate the competition. Three of the big names rumored to be in contact with the WWE right now are Christopher Daniels, AJ Styles and Sonjay Dutt. The other names are unknown at this time, but we will keep you posted with more updates.-Wrestling Observer NewsletterDutt needs surgery and TNA refuse to pay for that. Daniels isn't actually enjoying himself and AJ well I can't comment.All to Smackdown.

*looks at monty brown's wwe career so far since he came*Vince will stop them doing most of there moves and leave them to rot in ecw/smackdownMaybe AJ will get a big push but after carrying cena in match then getting f-u'd he'll be in a swag storyline with val venis and hacksaw jim duggan

Guest Watch My sig

monry brown has barly lost even when nu breed was hetting jobbed he always hit the pounce and was nowhere near the ring yh im hearing this aswell stat loads of unhappy tna wrestlers looking to get out of there contracts which are running up soon

drymore likely to watch aj styles matchwith aj to take most of the blood losssometimes i worry about tnaswear they are burying aj's cred on a slylast person i saw him beat clean in a match was rhyno in the chain matchthe only good thing is his promos are getting better and him with christian is joke

They need to revive the cruiserweight division in wwe. If rey mysterio comes back to it and if they get chris sabin and jay lethal as well as those 3 it could become huge again.
You said anything.Them two would make the division deaded due to the lack of personality.The cruiserweight title was only big in wwe when Jamie Noble was champ.

nah bun jay lethalto me his credibilty has been deaded with that black machismohe's actually a sick wrestlerbut i cant look at him the samechris sabin would be sick but they aint looking to do a crusierweight ting anymoreand rey jnr aint going from world title to cruiserweightthats burial right there

They need to revive the cruiserweight division in wwe. If rey mysterio comes back to it and if they get chris sabin and jay lethal as well as those 3 it could become huge again.
You said anything.Them two would make the division deaded due to the lack of personality.The cruiserweight title was only big in wwe when Jamie Noble was champ.
chris sabin no personalitythe craziest thing ive heard from you on wrestlingplease, watch tna from bound for glory 2006please, hes too much

Alrite Rey wont go to cruiserweight, but i jus would like to see him in a proper feud match against aj styles or someone of that calibre. do you not find the black machissmo gimmick funny It shits on anything in wwe like Hornswoggle as champ plus personality dont even mean much in wwe anyway look at john morrison, bobby lashley, matt hardy.....

bobby lashley aint got no personality on the mic or charismamatt has charisma, which is why he will soon challenge for top gold soonthe only thing a feud between aj styles and rey can do is establish aj quickerand enable him a kennedy style push, provided he puts on some more weight