Sign in to follow this  
MrJibbles

hiphop Kanye West - Graduation

grad2.png1. Good Morning2. Champion3. Stronger4. I Wonder5. Good Life (featuring T-Pain)6. Can’t Tell Me Nothing7. Barry Bonds (featuring Lil Wayne)8. Drunk & Hot Girls (featuring Mos Def)9. Flashing Lights (featuring Dwele)10. Everything I Am11. The Glory12. Homecoming13. Big Brother14. Good Night (featuring Mos Def)Takashi Murakami design the cover.

no tunes by CRS??
Nope, Lupe said they're working on an album together. If it sounds right it will be released."Us Placers" was sick.

no tunes by CRS??
Nope, Lupe said they're working on an album together. If it sounds right it will be released."Us Placers" was sick.
Lupe rippppppped Us Placers.

Guest Removal Man
no tunes by CRS??
Lupe rippppppped Us Placers.
is dat the track that samples Thom Yorke?can anyone link me to anymore CRS stuff?i thought it was just a rumour

That cover was kina predictable.....looking back at some of kanyes recent efforts/japanese influences, videos, mixtape covers etc. but dont get me wrong i like it.Lets just hope album lives up to the hype...coz i'm already bored of Stronger.