Sign in to follow this  
cola

help me computer geeks pls

himy pc is efedim using onscreen keyboard so forgive my typosanyway, when i leave my screen on it turns to black like its off, but the green light is on indicating its still onso when i restart it just does the same thing every second, acts like its off but its notits plugged in right, is it my screen or pci ot the scren on last night after turning it off n on 4 a while but i need to keep it active so it kelps workinghlp pls

how did u manage to navigate to this website an make a new a topic in the whatever room with a black screen?

how did u manage to navigate to this website an make a new a topic in the whatever room with a black screen?
anyway, when i leave my screen on it turns to black like its off, but the green light is on indicating its still on

Guest Asclepius

On screen keyboards are sh*t. What happened to your proper keyboard?

u mean u leave it like u dont touch nothing?aint that just the screen saver when the light goes off ur monitors but dont come onchange ur creensaver setting so it actually never switches off after a while I had a spear one but got rid of it two weeks ago u can by a moniter 4 £7 still

anyway, when i leave my screen on it turns to black like its off, but the green light is on indicating its still on
anyway, when i leave my screen on it turns to black like its off, but the green light is on indicating its still onso when i restart it just does the same thing every second, acts like its off but its not

Myne occasionally does this, just get the curser in larger size on screen Only when i leave it for time. kinda f*ckd.

ffsIt works now but it wont i i leave it fr too long.its not a scrensaverlol some keys are brokeps im not a boy

u all have me laughing like that bald guy fom big bother when he fluctuates on the floorwtf i take it non of u can help me no one canive posted this on 3 forums

u all have me laughing like that bald guy fom big bother when he fluctuates on the floorwtf i take it non of u can help me no one canive posted this on 3 forums

Myne's bless now i checked screensaver settings.You sure its not a virus blud?

You must have done somethingwhat have you changed/installed/un-installed/unplugged