DOES BACKFLIPS

Guest Watch My sig

Lol at Nani being decent against Chelsea. His first action was him dropping to the floor and his next was giving the ball away in the center of the park.I think hes sick and have been saying so since the beginning of last season but in all honesty his brief part in the Chelsea game was in no way decent.Expecting big things though.

Lol at Nani being decent against Chelsea. His first action was him dropping to the floor and his next was giving the ball away in the center of the park.I think hes sick and have been saying so since the beginning of last season but in all honesty his brief part in the Chelsea game was in no way decent.Expecting big things though.
Agree with every word

Nani has been showing some serious potential for the season during all these pre-season matches.His showing what he can do. Looking like a serious player, his goal today got me happy.I just hope that when the season actaully starts, he'll be able to continue the same performance his been showin in pre-season into the new season and obviously improve aswell.

Man United are playing some pub teams.No wonder why Nani is doing so wellAgainst Chelsea he came on and didnt even touch the ball.
It's opinion's like yours that make this place a joke sometimes.
Would you lot please like to tell me what he did so well?I aint going to tell you if hes good or not because i havent seen him play against decent opposition for Man United And for Benfica , i didnt see him play for them once.When i see him play against decent opposistion i shall judge. These unknown Asian teams show nothing.About my oppinion is a joke? 80% of the forum will tell you he didnt do anything against Chelsea.

Man United are playing some pub teams.No wonder why Nani is doing so wellAgainst Chelsea he came on and didnt even touch the ball.
Would you lot please like to tell me what he did so well?I aint going to tell you if hes good or not because i havent seen him play against decent opposition for Man United And for Benfica , i didnt see him play for them once.When i see him play against decent opposistion i shall judge. These unknown Asian teams show nothing.About my oppinion is a joke? 80% of the forum will tell you he didnt do anything against Chelsea.
K I L L E DY O U R S E L Fi wonder y that is biggrin.gif

LMAO

Agree with every word
mussa watched motdcoz after he changed his boots he was decent maybe more.... put in some good tackles, crosses and corners and played one sick disguised pass to guggs who shoulda scored.

Pissed, everything u said in this topic is now void.