Sign in to follow this  
Beavis

If you found out you had AIDS

Go spread itSome d*ckhead must of given it to meSo I will be happily giving it to someone elseOr better yet Stab my myself with needlesand leave them in obscure places with notes saying ....welcome to the aids club

Guest Asclepius

Am I the only person who would use this as an excuse to go on a mad torture/killing session? Then get off for insanity and live the rest of my days in a nice quite retreat in an insane hospital.

and if u dont get off on insanity and u get locked up no1 can look at u wrong in jail bcuz u can r*pe them in the showers and give them bad aids biggrin.gif

Guest Asclepius
and if u dont get off on insanity and u get locked up no1 can look at u wrong in jail bcuz u can r*pe them in the showers and give them bad aids biggrin.gif
And vice versa, if they r*pe you in the shower they get aids. However if they are bad aids, what are good aids like?

kill every link i still have contact with rape a few girls i hate take my life savings go vagas & enjoy myself

And vice versa, if they r*pe you in the shower they get aids. However if they are bad aids, what are good aids like?
Good AIDS is when you contract it through a blood transfusion or through heterosexual sex.Bad AIDS is contracted by gays engaging in sodomy & junkies sharing needles.

Am I the only person who would use this as an excuse to go on a mad torture/killing session? Then get off for insanity and live the rest of my days in a nice quite retreat in an insane hospital.
Beat me to itThis is what I call Plan B