Sign in to follow this  
Guest Asclepius

Nice easy topic

Guest Asclepius

whats your job? Not the benifits of it or none of that sh*t what is your actual job?

I am a man of many jobs with no constant income biggrin.gifthey include:Web designerGraphics designerMusic producerCar washerSalesmanResellerPC Repairman

Guest Asclepius

I am a trainee reporter and I work part time in the royal bank of scotland.

Guest Asclepius
Jounin ShinobiSquad leader Of Team Kakashi
What does this job entail?What qualifications and skills did you need to land it?Did you have to raise in the ranks first? How long did it take you to achieve this position? How did you apply for this job?

What does this job entail?What qualifications and skills did you need to land it?Did you have to raise in the ranks first? How long did it take you to achieve this position? How did you apply for this job?
Well I graduated for the rookie school at age 4became chunin age 7 jounin age 13I basically carry out missions that I am assigned to by the HokageU will need to be very skilled at JutsuI did have to rise in the ranksat first I was in a 4 man team with Rin, Obito and our leader Yondaimebut in a few years i was deemed competent to branch on my own and lead my own teamI didnt apply for the jobI was born into it...my father (RIP) was Konohas white fang u see

Well I graduated for the rookie school at age 4became chunin age 7 jounin age 13I basically carry out missions that I am assigned to by the HokageU will need to be very skilled at JutsuI did have to rise in the ranksat first I was in a 4 man team with Rin, Obito and our leader the Yondaime hokagebut in a few years i was deemed competent to branch on my own and lead my own teamI didnt apply for the jobI was born into it...my father (RIP) was Konohas white fang u see
biggrin.gif:D:D:D took it there18-19.jpgfixed

Guest Removal Man

music television journalistdon't like it, but kinda do, if u kno wot i mean

Karizma... You print tees?I'm a bit pissed off with you now. But I'll forgive you coz I wanna do business lol.On topic: Barman.

I am a man of many jobs with no constant income biggrin.gifthey include:Web designerGraphics designerMusic producerCar washerSalesmanResellerPC Repairman
How much for you to do me a poster like thisl_4fcca39e1f6ae4906c5452dfbefeb588.jpg

OOOH REMINDS ME I HAVE AN INTERVIEW AT MTV ON FRIDAYZOOPAGECURRENTLY I DO STOCK HANDLING AT MY MUMS FRIENDS FURNITURE COMPANY

OOOH REMINDS ME I HAVE AN INTERVIEW AT MTV ON FRIDAYZOOPAGECURRENTLY I DO STOCK HANDLING AT MY MUMS FRIENDS FURNITURE COMPANY
You didn't forget, you wanted to brag.Nothing wrong with wanting to brag, but just do it, don't make excuses.

You didn't forget, you wanted to brag.Nothing wrong with wanting to brag, but just do it, don't make excuses.
aaahhhwat gave it away? was the caps wernt it?

Beauty Therapist.
I love me some beauty therapist women, give the best back rubs with oils and sh*t.Be my 3rd.

Beauty Therapist.
I love me some beauty therapist women, give the best back rubs with oils and sh*t.Be my 3rd.
Yea that'll be £40.