Sign in to follow this  
Guest al@x

Who here watches big brother 8 US

its still going on there?i watched number 4 years ago. It was so different from the UK one. IT was alot more strategic and alliance based. I like it.

yh couple years ago i saw the usa one had 12 people and then they put each of their ex girlfriends/boyfriends/husbands/wifes in the house.......it made it so stratigicnuff mind games, beef, indirectsprobably the best iv'e seen

its still going on there?i watched number 4 years ago. It was so different from the UK one. IT was alot more strategic and alliance based. I like it.
yeah i remember watching that one, was soo sick. BB uk should take note, how a reality tv should be!

yh couple years ago i saw the usa one had 12 people and then they put each of their ex girlfriends/boyfriends/husbands/wifes in the house.......it made it so stratigicnuff mind games, beef, indirectsprobably the best iv'e seen
That one was SICK. That was the best BB I have seen.

Season 4 was the one that played on e4 a few years ago. That big brother was sick.

where the f*ck do u watch it from?
They don't show it on tv over here anymore. They played season 4 on e4 a couple of years ago (i thiink it was 2003) because our big brother was deadout at the time. It plays on cbs in america. Someone upped all the episodes for this season so far on youtube so i'll post the link for the youtube channel when i find it again.

Guest al@x

To watch it sign up to tvu player and they have got cbs so you can watch it