Bashment/Dancehall Reggae Thread

Numero001

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who plays there, price and is there ever hype?
there was 1 madness last week but it was nothing big, cos Bouncers are ON it. as soon as any hint of hype, bare bouncers surrounded them and dashed them out.Its all the usual East sounds. Dj Corey/ DJ Face etc... Basically all them Flames FM dudes.Its a £10 entry still, finishes at 5

Also,Does anyone know if Aidonia has actually been charged with Murder?
http://www.lionmix.com/index.php?subaction...&ucat=&
Popular dancehall artiste, Aidonia will remain behind bars after being slapped with charges of illegal possession of a firearm and shooting with intent by members of the Kingston and St Andrew Major investigation task force yesterday.Two other suspects are also in custody facing the same charges, pending an identification parade.According to head of the MIT, assistant commissioner Les Green, Aidonia was charged after the shooting and injury of an 18-year-old man at the intersection of Gore Terrace and Myers Drive on January 5."The teenager was walking along the road when two cars drove up and shots were fired. The man was hit and injured. We believe Aidonia was travelling in one of the cars," Green told the Observer.

Oh yeah and i haven't seen such a reaction from a crowd in a very very long time like the one they gave Alliance - keep it gangter..... even the gyallie were on this thing. Busy going strong
Dont f*cking lie!!!!I'm f*cking there next week, how can they be dropping monster tunes like that and I'm not there.

Does anyone rate Etana?Also big culture riddim, Forever. Been rinsing it for the last couple months. Stephen riddim, sounds a bit Don-ish but big never the less. Cartel's "Love", Irie Love "It Was Me" and Shemar (think she's Stephen's sister) "Caught Up" are the best tunes I've heard on it. The Sean Paul piece ah gwarn as well

Also,Does anyone know if Aidonia has actually been charged with Murder?
http://www.lionmix.com/index.php?subaction...&ucat=&
Popular dancehall artiste, Aidonia will remain behind bars after being slapped with charges of illegal possession of a firearm and shooting with intent by members of the Kingston and St Andrew Major investigation task force yesterday.Two other suspects are also in custody facing the same charges, pending an identification parade.According to head of the MIT, assistant commissioner Les Green, Aidonia was charged after the shooting and injury of an 18-year-old man at the intersection of Gore Terrace and Myers Drive on January 5."The teenager was walking along the road when two cars drove up and shots were fired. The man was hit and injured. We believe Aidonia was travelling in one of the cars," Green told the Observer.
Looks like he is actually going down for a LLLOOONNNNGGG time!Its a pity really, is one of my favourite artists

^^ lol, i showed you abt Rex Numero.. you should of reach.Friday was good, but the week b4 was even better. Ang tite the Jump & Split girls getting dashed like American Footballs by us man. lolAlso, Matterhorn on the 8/9th Feb i believe, so put the date in ur diary
Was there any hype? Problem is, with my circle only couple man like Dancehall, the rest are Africans and most work Saturday's (bloody Uni boys innit).I'm deffo gonna fawud when Matterhorn is there. That man gimme too much joke"Choke haarrrrr" was the one he kept bussin in yardf*cking there tho, one of these weeks even if I have to go on my lonesome (not likely but its good to beleive)

^^ lol, i showed you abt Rex Numero.. you should of reach.Friday was good, but the week b4 was even better. Ang tite the Jump & Split girls getting dashed like American Footballs by us man. lolAlso, Matterhorn on the 8/9th Feb i believe, so put the date in ur diary
Was there any hype? Problem is, with my circle only couple man like Dancehall, the rest are Africans and most work Saturday's (bloody Uni boys innit).I'm deffo gonna fawud when Matterhorn is there. That man gimme too much joke"Choke haarrrrr" was the one he kept bussin in yardf*cking there tho, one of these weeks even if I have to go on my lonesome (not likely but its good to beleive)
Lol @ going on your own-- you would look like one of the random guys who you see around the shoobs trying to blend in with a big group of ppl to try not to stand out.There wasn't any hype (that i can remember seeing) this week.