Sign in to follow this  
shaian

UK COMEDY MOVIE

HOW COME NO ONE HAS MADE A GOOD UK COMEDY LIKE A 'FRIDAY' OR SOMTHING ALONE THOSE LINES, FOR EXAMPLE.YOU THINK A COMEDY ABOUT THE ENDS (WHATEVER ENDS) WOULD WORK.AND IF THERE IS ONE. WHAT IS IT CALLED

i honestly dont think there are any GOOD british commedians, well no black ones either, so they wudnt be able to make a friday...onli comedian i rate in the UK wud be Lee Evans, i dont find any others funny

black people dnt have enough of an impact on britain to make anything substantial. the culture is too new.
YepPlus there's not enough funny good black actors around...

its the same about films. the whole creative process is crap. i beleive the talent is there..but its the same old f*cks who have the say. if u didnt go to the royal college of ________ or roll with stephen fry.. u aint done sh*t.

black people dnt have enough of an impact on britain to make anything substantial. the culture is too new.
YepPlus there's not enough funny good black actors around...
also u dun no it will the same black actors

make a low budget thing can work I am an actor plus comedian by the way but you need to work on your script what will it be about?it can run

u write films too? what would be a funny story for it.im sure if the right things was written, the right type of people could be found to carry it out to a good standard even if low budget.

HOW COME NO ONE HAS MADE A GOOD UK COMEDY LIKE A 'FRIDAY' OR SOMTHING ALONE THOSE LINES
Make one.
I'm on it Shi. Holla at me, I got some wicked ideas.

no I dont writeits a good idea I would love to something like that on dvd and it could be a nice earner for youcoz people all over the country would like that only thing need to get the distribution right and tight

with all the storys throughout the years from everyone surely a movie can be made and the thing is it will be orginal