Sign in to follow this  
Accra

Friends with a sket

Anyone else done this?I'm not talking like a supersket, bike of the ends type chick. I mean a girl that is easy and tells you how easy she is.This one girl at work cracks me up with her stories. This week she's been telling me about how she was seeing on boy, got bored of him and is now seeing his best friend behind his back. She's now slept with both of them, is f*cking the best friend again tonight and then going to stay at the first one's brother's yard with the first one there.I wanna tell her to cool it and them ting but she's having too much fun and it's entertaining for me.

tis bait you ain't gonna tell her bcos you wanna keep her as one of your options when you want a quickie.....

LMFAO oh dearbut i know one girl whos a sket but still quite a good friendalthough not so much anymore ive given up telling her about herself

I know many grimbles, but for females it's a "death by asscociation" ting.If you're seen rolling with a sket, then people are gonna start thinking you're loose too.

She does love me off so it is possible I'm next on her list, but that will never happen. She doesn't do it for me. Her bredrin just started working there though and she's buffer. Hope it's a sket-brigade of friends and not just one girl gone wild.I have a few sket friends though. One told me that at her uni last year she was trying to f*ck a different fresher for every day of fresher's week. She didn't succeed cos she f*cked one guy twice that week so she stopped after day 4. DAY FOUR!!It's different hearing them think out loud. Different.

Guest Durrty Boi

i was "friends" with one from like year 9 to year 11-ishnot friends were u like jam together or talk all the timebut she was known to be a sket in school, but slylyf*cked her few times still.wonder what she's doin these days

I know many grimbles, but for females it's a "death by asscociation" ting.If you're seen rolling with a sket, then people are gonna start thinking you're loose too.
judged by the company you keep. so i try and stay well away from them

i was friends with one at schoolan one time in like yr 10 she goes to me: "u shud try being a hoe, its fun u kno"after that i didnt really associate with her, that was yrrrs ago, apprtly shes changed but i jus cant talk to her, she was an ultra sket aswellone time she gave 2 boys head on wimbledon common, one after the other

laurenand shes mad peng
hit that son
lolim scared bruv i wont lieshes dirty in anyway possible you can thinkthe stories that ive heard and have been confirmed by hershe'll need a sket file-a-faxbare dramas with herthen again im just keeping her for a brainy day

its bait your next on her list
sheez.i know a sket who had this on paper, written in colours an sh*ttellin me shes hungry but not for food, told me my names on da list an der was like 21 man dere as she wud cross dem offnot gona go out of my way 2 bang it doe

Guest Durrty Boi
its bait your next on her list
sheez.i know a sket who had this on paper, written in colours an sh*ttellin me shes hungry but not for food, told me my names on da list an der was like 21 man dere as she wud cross dem offnot gona go out of my way 2 bang it doe
dnt hit that with less than 3 rubbers and a gas maskcould be peopel trapped in there n diseases that would make ebola look liek Brian from big brother

Guest Jack X Supreme

Yeah one girl talking about how she likes virgins as they're "Fresh meat" and how she wants to come on boys faces.

Yeah one girl talking about how she likes virgins as they're "Fresh meat" and how she wants to come on boys faces.
Certain girls have too much Testosterone

Certain girls have too much Testosterone
LMAOThat's how these young tings are gwanin yeah

Guest Jack X Supreme

Oh yeah I don't par with skets. That girl isn't my friend either. Just a girl I wanted to comment on.