Sign in to follow this  
Dipset

Lisa Maffia Returns

And she's on this dance ting ...I swear all these artists are jumping on dance tracks now. Like them girls from big brovasTune is decent though, top 20 for her

Arghh no! She's doing that thing when she cats Dynamite's flow. Track's so average, she can come and show me how much of a bad girl she is anytime.

I hate when people do thisshe's gone and killed off a good beat

The Groove Armada/Stush track is better than this, I still ain't really into the genre though.
That track had SO much potential but the fact it never switched up made it shutlmao @ the jafaican accent on the lisa maffia track though
You talking bout the 'new style' track? You know thats just a cat of benni benassi 'satisfaction' innit? Well you might call it sampling i call it biting/catting/stealing

The 2 chicks from big bro'z are just singing a tweet riddim though ( Tweet - Boogie Tonight ) i actually thought it was tweet and they just sampled it because the vocals sound exactly the same.

Guest StabiloBossman

I Watched This Last Nite And I Was Gunna Start This Thread Shesss Loookkinnn Banggiinnn These Day and I rekon the Tunes Pretyy Sik To

sounds like a confused track trying to be everything not feeling itall about this riddim

sounds like a confused track trying to be everything not feeling itall about this riddim
bare songs try sound like that nowesp the vocals

She's hot, the track ain't.The Groove Armada/Stush track is better than this, I still ain't really into the genre though.
Yeha That groove/stush tune is fire!!...This is a poor attempt but it aint bad.Shez looking noice tho 4 real

Was just a matter of time before they vocalled this tune...
i had my hopes up that this would be the one that 'they' can't use, but they did, and they ruined it

Guest StabiloBossman

I rekon shes A Bangerrrrr Jst watched the video and other sh*t from her shes a fittyIs She A Sket?

word back in the day she was some jungebut i think that was chinese whispersis her baby dad still in jail?have u seen her mum i would bang her

Guest StabiloBossman

Lisa Mafia = Milf Mafias Margey = Milf Id Bang the pair of em